Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Biochem

Ismaldu
04.20.2012 , 03:25 PM | #1
i dont get why the rakata stims, medpacks and so on is worse the the exotech one.

stim ex for the aim one
exotech 128 aim 52 power
rakata 112 aim 46 power
lvl 48 epic 104 aim 43 power (which are the once im using right now)

i might still go for a flashpoint just to get the rakata, but not for the the 8 aim and 3 power increse more that i dont have to reaply it after death.

there is no way im gonna pug operations to get the exotech resipies, getting group would be a pain and pve aint the reason i play

so now i have a crewskill i cant really use for anything if i what the best stim for me, because i have to do pve or spend money on it, like any other has to and they have an other crewskill.
secound problem whit this is that the people that make em to sell em allsow need em themselfs so they have to make for em self first and sell the rest, which incress the price because there will be less on the market again giving money into the pve poket.(i know alot will be doing both, and guilds and so on will mostlikely have someone that will be able to make it, but it should not be that way)

if the rakata where the same as the exotech more would be for sale and the pve would not have the advantage
i know u still need to do pve for the rakata, but u only need 3 others for that and is done way faster so i can get back to why i play

rakata is biochem specific and worse the a blue, im not asking for it to go back to 136 aim and som power like it was in 1.1.2(not sure if this where when it was change) just make it as good the exotech

rarianrakista
04.20.2012 , 04:35 PM | #2
I agree they should remove the reusable aspect of biochem and allow biochem to make best in slot non-reusable rakata stims.

Godo idea.

afedyuki
04.20.2012 , 04:40 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by rarianrakista View Post
I agree they should remove the reusable aspect of biochem and allow biochem to make best in slot non-reusable rakata stims.

Godo idea.
Yeah just change it so that it makes a stack of single use items (to compensate for rarity of the ingredients) instead of one reusable.