Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Refund on Legacy Rocket Boost

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Refund on Legacy Rocket Boost

Herboss
04.15.2012 , 12:11 AM | #1
As per the title and THIS THREAD HERE rocket boost is completely useless so I would like my 2 million back please.

Opticflare
04.15.2012 , 12:25 AM | #2
I would like my 2 million back to... stupid perk... seriously.... haha *** is this company thinking....

PariahMessiah
04.18.2012 , 05:09 PM | #3
Same.

KorbinArmand
04.18.2012 , 05:23 PM | #4
Allow me to give you answer CS reps will have to give before they do, thus saving them time.

Quote:
We apologize that you feel that Rocket Boost gives you no benefit, but this is a Legacy perk that is designed to aid with all characters within that Legacy. We will not be able to refund your credits as this is not possible and against standing policy.
We appreciate your feedback and encourage you to leave any suggestions for improvement you might have within the Suggestion forum. Given that refund is not possible we are going to go ahead and close this thread.
May the Fourth Be With You

Jica
04.20.2012 , 04:31 PM | #5
While I was considering to buy it, I decided not to when I found out it would not be usable in PvP. I saw a video of it, and it was laughable, lol. I would certainly ask for a refund too, if it was me.

In fact, I think all of the current legacy unlocks are utterly useless, and I for one will not be spending any credits on any unlocks.
Ecca : (Section One) on "The Fatman"