Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

/stuck doesnt work, then what? Nothing works then what?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
/stuck doesnt work, then what? Nothing works then what?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Awnay
04.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #1
I have been stuck and clashing with the surrounding meshes, so no port will work, and the /stuck will not work. In fact after using the first time last night, it said i had to wait like 180 sec to use it again .

I just want to say, that is the dumbest dumb thing tor has done! There should be no time limit that i have to freaking sit in a hole, clashing with meshes, because YOU just arent good enough to check your graphics. The person that actually puts them in the game/on the land should be responsible for this. Its just not that hard to have the smallest character there and see if it will fit in and thus, get stuck.

And when you get a /stuck report you should instantly receive a report of the coords and fix it. But apparently having a customer stuck in a hole, or in a mesh for hours, even a day, before someone finally ported me out, isnt important. You already have my coin, right?

Smaois
04.20.2012 , 03:58 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Awnay,

Please report this issue to our in game Customer Service team.

For information regarding how to report this, please see the helpcenter article here.

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support