Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Recruit gear for WZ coms or unlock bm to be pourchased lower then 50.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Recruit gear for WZ coms or unlock bm to be pourchased lower then 50.

Dustychild
04.20.2012 , 03:39 PM | #1
Ok tooling along on my new bounty hunter tank and have all the level 40 gear in the bank at level 34 I am sitting on almost 2k credits. Went to start putting bh gear in the bank and wham stopped mid stream. Unble to buy below level 50. Ok I understand you dont want new 50s coming into 50 wz with full BM gear fine. Being I already have a maec in BH gear and working on bm gear for my sage at the same time. I am not new to this drill.

So I would like something to do with the 1000s of WZ coms I am going to be collecting and not have any thing to do with besides buying stims. Only so many of those needed. Oh yeah you have different weapons that be be bought as well but really. Once I have an updatable weapon i rearly change out the weapon when its cheaper to update the mods.

If I could at least buy the recruit gear with WZ coms that would be nice. My Valor level is equal to to my level at all times sence level 10. I plan on keeping it that way. But I dont want to earn and lose 1000s of WZ coms because the 2k cap.

So I am asking for the ability to buy the recruit gear with WZ coms or that you unlock the BM gear so lower then level 50 can buy it. Either one is fine with me. I just dont want to waist 1000s of WZ coms while leveling from 34 to 50.