Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hood down toggle confirmed!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Knight
Hood down toggle confirmed!

DackVadnais
04.19.2012 , 07:40 PM | #21
Finally, it will be a day long remembered when this feature arrives.
Join the Empire we have cookies, Join the Republic we have Twi'lek strippers
- hard choice isn't it?

ragdejr
04.19.2012 , 10:36 PM | #22
Finally I thought they'd never get smart

Farstrider
04.20.2012 , 12:00 AM | #23
I have been waiting for this since launch - my only concern is what will happen when you toggle your hood down, will the hood stil appear draped over the back of the robe, or will the hood disappear as they do when you turn the head slot on whilst wearing a robe.

I sincerely hope that it is the former and the hood is shown to be down, rather than vanishing completely. I am going to rely on the fact this feature appears to require development time, and say I think they will introduce a hood down appearance, when toggled.

Fingers crossed!

TheSnipe
04.20.2012 , 12:27 AM | #24
^^ I think that's why it's mainly taking this long to get such a simple seeming design to happen.

clipping and glitches galore I foresee if they rush it.

neonyell
04.20.2012 , 03:27 AM | #25
Good stuff, will this fix the bald head / hood bug also then I guess?
Republic Jedi Guardian

Night_Hawke
04.20.2012 , 05:46 AM | #26
I love how they are taking there sweet time getting any sort of hood down option (toggle or just hood down versions) in game mean while every single jedi knight on the main page ticker has there hood down...

Marqhill
04.20.2012 , 10:10 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Night_Hawke View Post
I love how they are taking there sweet time getting any sort of hood down option (toggle or just hood down versions) in game mean while every single jedi knight on the main page ticker has there hood down...
I KNOW!! I hate to complain about seeminly inconsequential things but this is SOOOO INCREDIBLY OBNOXIOUS! Even all of the trailers for the game leading to the games launch showed hoods down in all of the game play footage. Then the game launched and it's just freakin' HOODS GALORE!

I really REALLY hope that they fix this soon.

bawker
04.20.2012 , 10:57 AM | #28
Yay!

Now, then, can we do something soon about giving my Guardian girl some longer hairstyles?

Polebreaker
04.20.2012 , 11:10 AM | #29
Do you people look at the dates on these things?

Yay! 2 month old thread rez... Oh and still no toggle btw. Dont hold your breath.

Greyle
04.20.2012 , 11:14 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by argolisk View Post
rejoice my brothers and sisters.

This is taken directly from the 2/17 community q&a segment:

Niklaswb: When will you make it possible for force-using characters to pull up/down their hoods on their robes?

Damion schubert: This is in the works now. It won't be in game update 1.2, but should get done in the next major update after that. And yes, we will extend this functionality to your force-slinging companions as well.

Our prayers are answered. Its coming!
finally!
Darth Kaa'tana 50 Juggernaut Master G'reyle 55 Guardian
Master Judaes 50 Sentinel Darth Venim 50 Marauder
Darth An'ath 50 Sorcerer Darth G'alen 55 Juggernaut