Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Manually Picking Which Warzone You Want

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Manually Picking Which Warzone You Want

zootzoot
12.17.2011 , 01:11 AM | #1
Am I missing something or is the WZ always random? I say this because I don't think I can deal with another Sith vs Sith Huttball match. I realize there's likely a pop imba on most PVP server skewed towards Sith so I would be fine selecting a different WZ and waiting it out rather than doing Huttball over and over.

zozob
12.17.2011 , 01:16 AM | #2
Well there isn't that option as of yet. And yeah sith v sith hutball matches were predicted.
gunslinger~rp-pvp~lfg east coast

XChub-ChubsX
12.17.2011 , 01:29 AM | #3
Hmmm right now, I would leave it as it is. Yes it would be nice to have a choice of what warzone you want to do, but at the same time it keeps people from doing the same thing over and over again. I like how the system works atm. Just my two cents.
Cataphract

Scoundrel Stark - Commando Victarion
Jedi Guardian Auron

Artemicon
12.17.2011 , 01:40 AM | #4
You know i actually thought the same when i first started. Man it would be good to pick which warzones i wanted to queue up for.

But then i scrapped that idea thinking if they allowed that then eg if i loved huttball the most and wanted to always queue up for that but no one one else in the game liked huttball. Id still never be able to play it lol

Maulfire
12.17.2011 , 01:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Artemicon View Post
You know i actually thought the same when i first started. Man it would be good to pick which warzones i wanted to queue up for.

But then i scrapped that idea thinking if they allowed that then eg if i loved huttball the most and wanted to always queue up for that but no one one else in the game liked huttball. Id still never be able to play it lol
That does make sense, i would hate if the wz i loved i could never play cause no one else wanted to.

But I HATE Huttball soooooo much, please take the pain away :'(
Slyph Maulfire | Sith Assassin | Wolf Pack PvP

Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and tactical nuclear weapons!!!

reofjsof
12.17.2011 , 01:43 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Maulfire View Post
But I HATE Huttball soooooo much, please take the pain away :'(
play republic

Scottyy
12.17.2011 , 01:44 AM | #7
Agreed, I can't stand doing Huttball over and over again, BW please let us be able to choose.
Member of Sith Knights - Imperial Oceanic / US guild.

reofjsof
12.17.2011 , 01:48 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Scottyy View Post
Agreed, I can't stand doing Huttball over and over again,
play republic

Nfinite
12.17.2011 , 01:49 AM | #9
get over it, the system is designed to minimize queue times, faster queues are happier players
MMO Veteran
Multi Season Gladiator streaming/analyzing TOR at http://www.twitch.tv/nfinitegaming

Smashbrother
12.17.2011 , 02:13 AM | #10
So you'd rather wait in queue for several hours to play one match that isn't huttball, than constantly play huttball which would allow you to still gain xp and get pvp rewards? Um ok.