Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Petition: Why Dont We have a Stealth Bar?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Petition: Why Dont We have a Stealth Bar?

Kanadaeh
12.17.2011 , 01:17 AM | #1
I know that you keep saying (you is Bioware) you are going to add all these features after launch but........ dropping the ball on the small features that make the game 100x more playable is just stupid. How hard is it to add a stealth bar? you already have a cover bar.

I already know the posts I am going to get "You only have 2 abilities in stealth deal with it nubsauce /l2p"

Thats 2 binds that I could use on other abilities instead of spreading them out to where I have no space for skills left and have to resort to clicking.

Its a simple request and you already have made a cover bar... please add a stealth bar.
Yes

GeLopez
12.17.2011 , 01:26 AM | #2
You're supposed to have your stealth abilities bound to your main bars anyway. This is something just about every 2600+ Rogue in WOW does.

Anything that encourages good behavior is good design.

reofjsof
12.17.2011 , 01:32 AM | #3
I think the guy above me is talking about bar lag, he just put it in an annoying way

CHRISGG
12.17.2011 , 01:34 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by GeLopez View Post
You're supposed to have your stealth abilities bound to your main bars anyway. This is something just about every 2600+ Rogue in WOW does.

Anything that encourages good behavior is good design.
Maybe if you play with 500 ping?? This is just not true.
AKA Faction
50 Sage, Wound in the Force
Check out my YouTube channel, tons of SW:TOR videos!

TheConjurer
12.17.2011 , 01:37 AM | #5
Most MMOs have like, 10 stealth abilities

SWTOR I believe has 1 or 2 per stealth class. (depends on it) So it honestly doesnt matter at all to have the stealth bar unless you want to confuse yourself by changing up the order of your normal bar.
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE, SEE THE INVISIBLE, ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!
(If you caught the reference then you get a cookie)

Smashbrother
12.17.2011 , 02:09 AM | #6
There's more than enough keybinds. You don't need a whole new bar just for 2 abilities. Learn2keybind.