Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A funny thing happened on the way to Tatooine (Droid Speech is back after 1.2.0c)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
A funny thing happened on the way to Tatooine (Droid Speech is back after 1.2.0c)

ShroudAlpha
04.19.2012 , 07:11 AM | #1
Dear 2V Droid Corporation, Droid Works,

Please dispatch a tech to coordinates -1330,452,3456 or there abouts. There you will find two things floating together in an escape pod: First my 2V-R8 (Nicknamed Mortar Catcher) and your tech. The tech last week failed to properly install the vocal inhibiter that my crew and I requested. The vocal inhibiter failed this morning after Mortar Catcher downloaded a software update. Shortly after the software update Skagg and Mortar Catcher had an unfortunate falling out over the freshness of paint in Skaags quarters. Skaag attempted to make his own repairs to Mortar Catcher. Unfortunately I dont think the 2V-R8 model was designed to be worked on with a vibrosword. After the attempted repairs it was determined Mortar Catcher would need significant repairs.

My crew and I were able to quickly locate the tech who did the install of the vocal inhibiter (On vacation on Alderaan for the birth of his first child. Mako suggests you update your employee database security software.) Your tech was unable to make repairs but was able to restore functionality to Mortar Catcher. While my crew and I were deciding if we should elevate this service request to management, Mortar Catcher had the misfortune of offering us a foot massage. Please understand that Skagg's temper isn't what it used to be. Luckily Gault was able to persuade Skagg that instead of simply ripping your techs arms off we should subject him to our misery. Thus you can find the pair just off the hyper lane from The imperial Fleet to Tatooine somewhere near the intersection of the Balmoran trade lane (Probably enjoying conversation or a foot massage.)

Please return my Mortar Catcher once repaired you can keep your tech.
Please let your CEO know that if he complies with our simple service request, his daughter will be home as usual at 3:15 from the Balmoran Academy for girls.

Your customer- Shroud
Champion of the Great Hunt
Republic's Most Wanted
Throne Breaker
Battlemaster
Hired Gun

Have a nice day!
P.S.
You really should increase your security protocols. Seeing you Soon!

ShroudAlpha
04.19.2012 , 04:43 PM | #2
It is unfourtunate that 2V technical staff did not head our suggestions. We will be in contact with terms.