Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't get on Korriban Orbital Station

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Can't get on Korriban Orbital Station

Tummywub
04.19.2012 , 03:18 PM | #1
Yeah so I hit level 10 last night took the shuttle straight to the IF then I noticed I had forgotten my job quest back on the Station so I flew back to Korriban tried to get onto the Orbital Station and it said "You can't use this right now." So I was wondering if i need to use another hour and thirty minutes of my life and make another toon or will this get fixed at some point.

Tummywub
04.19.2012 , 03:33 PM | #2
bumpp

LupieZero
04.19.2012 , 03:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tummywub View Post
Yeah so I hit level 10 last night took the shuttle straight to the IF then I noticed I had forgotten my job quest back on the Station so I flew back to Korriban tried to get onto the Orbital Station and it said "You can't use this right now." So I was wondering if i need to use another hour and thirty minutes of my life and make another toon or will this get fixed at some point.
First, don't be so impatient.
Second... you can't use the Orbital Station until you have your own ship.

The quest for your advanced class is on the Imperial Fleet station.

Tummywub
04.19.2012 , 03:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LupieZero View Post
The quest for your advanced class is on the Imperial Fleet station.
Nope.avi

LupieZero
04.19.2012 , 03:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tummywub View Post
Nope.avi
Yep. If you're looking for the quest that you get upon arriving at Fleet, that gives you the quest to go pick up your Advanced Class (at level 10) -
Spoiler

StaticJoe
04.19.2012 , 04:06 PM | #6
Lupie is right--I went there just last night with my Sin to start my Assassin AC track

[QUOTE=LupieZero;4055883]Yep. If you're looking for the quest that you get upon arriving at Fleet, that gives you the quest to go pick up your Advanced Class (at level 10) -
I swear on my medical license! The real one!

--Doctor Ryamn