Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Do not Nerf Denova!! Fix the Base Stats!!!

Codek
04.19.2012 , 10:50 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Raeln View Post
Hit the nail on the head. We are already having problems getting a reliable 8th DPS in our Ops group. Wiping over and over is not making that any easier.

I fear Bioware has a potential Cataclysm on their hands with EC tuning. EC is definitely going to push some would-be raiders away from the content. Some of you may be fine with that; however, 6 to 7 man raids don't get to kill anything but trash - and EC has a fair amount of that.
Sounds more like a recruitment problem on your end. My server seems to have plenty of fresh 50's that are ready to go when it comes to raiding. Just one 16-man EV or KP and they are decked out and ready to move on with us.
~Codek

Raeln
04.19.2012 , 11:39 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Codek View Post
Sounds more like a recruitment problem on your end. My server seems to have plenty of fresh 50's that are ready to go when it comes to raiding. Just one 16-man EV or KP and they are decked out and ready to move on with us.
We've had new blood come and go.

Like I said, we have the numbers but we are having trouble with someone signing up reliably for the last DPS spot.

We generally have no problem putting together a storymode EV/KP - it's getting someone that is ready for hardmodes. Many of our non-committal guys seem to only have a couple columi pieces.

It's easy to say, "just recruit more"; however, without server transfers - recruiting more in practice is not as easy as typing the letters on a web forum post. To an extent, we are stuck with what we have and we are in a better place than most of our server's Operations crowd.

Mavery
04.19.2012 , 12:46 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Baconmonster View Post
Maybe it does and it's just a rare drop. I'd just like to see some screenshots of it or some proof of some sort before I accept that it drops Black Hole on Kephess. Granted, it really doesn't matter since half the Black Hole gear pieces are worse than Rakata anyway. The only thing some Black Hole gear is really good for at this point is stripping the mods and enhancements out of them.
I didn't take a screen shot, but we had black hole sage boots drop from Kephess last night.