Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need help with getting a ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Need help with getting a ship

Ruppy
12.16.2011 , 10:13 PM | #1
I heard that you need to get to level 10 to travel to other planets to meet up with friends. My friend is a smuggler and I'm trying to get my ship to travel there. I have been on the main quest line for about 6 hours and no mention of a ship yet. I also followed the story line and it took me to the Republic Fleet I believe. Not sure if I was supposed to travel out of the starting area or if I did something wrong. I am almost lvl 11 and was just curious when I can meet up. Any help would be appreciated.

Skoll-
12.16.2011 , 11:13 PM | #2
You won't be granted a ship until you're almost level 20 and on the second world in your storyline.

Oneeach
12.16.2011 , 11:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoll- View Post
You won't be granted a ship until you're almost level 20 and on the second world in your storyline.
Not quite. You get the ship from the class story on the second planet. If you ignore the other quests you can get the ship at around level 13 or so. It really depends on how you play it.
This is not the sig you are looking for.

Quaiden
12.17.2011 , 12:56 AM | #4
Guys I think you are missing the major point here.... He does not need HIS ship to be able to join his friend. He just needs to have completed his starter planet class quest story line and have a shuttle pass to be able to travel from his starter planet to the other.

In order to do this you travel to the fleet location after your starter planet and find the shuttle to the other starter planet. Ususally the starter shuttles are right next to each other on the space station.

I hope this helps
Original <Proxy Jawas> are recruiting!