Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not sure about cull

Fedaykin
04.19.2012 , 02:58 AM | #1
I play a lethality sniper as my main in pvp, which is is rare, but every so often it happens that you're not the only one.
It MAY be I'm imagining things but it feels like I do less cull damage if me and the other sniper attacks the same target.
Do Corrosive dart/grenade overwrite each other if more than one agentr are using it?

Tenacity
04.19.2012 , 03:16 AM | #2
They dont overwrite, no. However, I know that before 1.2 there was a bug with mark of death (the sorceror's version of weakening blast - increased the damage of the next 10 dot effects) where other player's DoTs would eat up charges.

I havent had a chance to test it yet, but it could be that the other sniper's DoTs are using up your weakening blast charges on the target, removing them before you get a chance to use cull. Weakening blast is a pretty significant bonus to cull's damage output, so you'd definitely notice the difference.
Akeema Lynx Mirialan Freelancer

mangarrage
04.19.2012 , 07:21 AM | #3
Wouldn't it be the case that if 2 leth snipers were attacking the same person one cull would negate the other's cull damage?
Idk I played Leth when it seemed like I was the only sniper on my server lol

nikthebeast
04.19.2012 , 07:31 AM | #4
Quote:
Wouldn't it be the case that if 2 leth snipers were attacking the same person one cull would negate the other's cull damage?
No. I pity the player who get's to eat two culls at the same time.

All poison attacks eats WB ticks. Including other snipers.

A player can have several corr darts/nades effects as long as it is from multiple sources.
Nilak
Server: Bloodworthy

psi_overtake
04.19.2012 , 07:41 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by nikthebeast View Post
... All poison attacks eats WB ticks. Including other snipers. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by torhead.com
Weakening Blast: ... causes the target to take 30% additional damage from the Agent's next 10 poison effects.
If it includes other snipers, it's a bug.
PsiSniper Sniper & PsiOvertake Sorcerer (Updated July 5, 2012)
Ascend / Consumed / Art of War
The Brony Legacy
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Let's show them how Imperial Intelligence handles things! Pa-Chow!