Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Attention Citizens: The Rakghoul Plague Outbreak
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Shingara
04.19.2012 , 01:22 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolftech View Post
So where is the galactic terminal, the vendors and the mail boxes in the hanger?

Oh thats right... there isnt any.
You know there are other places where you can find the gtn and the mailboxs other then fleet right ??
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Chirru
04.19.2012 , 01:37 AM | #102
The most childish event I have ever come across (been playing games for 30 years). You get infected
and die. To spread the misery you infect as many others as possible, so they die also.
The result? SWTOR, the game played with dead players Characters. What a freakish scenario!

The event fails any and every test of logic..and that even in the fantasy game world.
Oh..sorry...forgot. the PvP crowd play with dead Characters anyhow. Well, I would call the game
a death orgy. We all play with dead characters and those who somehow....through skill or pure luck.. avoid being dead
are killed off by the Developers. After all, it can not be that anyone is not dead.

SWTOR, the game of the Dead. It is time to rename the game. I suggest, 999 way of how to die.
Having Fun, not frustration

Catch_TwentyTwo
04.19.2012 , 01:45 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolftech View Post
So where is the galactic terminal, the vendors and the mail boxes in the hanger?

Oh thats right... there isnt any.
Lern2Read...

If you don't stand AFK at those points then you won't get infected. Jeez, lern2play lern2stopqqing

School is now out...
CATCH TwentyTwo

SW:TOR FORUM REVIEW PLAYLISTLATEST VIDEO
(Be original: Post a comment about how fat I am, or my lisp, but keep it civil...)

Catch_TwentyTwo
04.19.2012 , 01:46 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Shingara View Post
You know there are other places where you can find the gtn and the mailboxs other then fleet right ??
I think these jokers feel that the only place worth being in this game is on Fleet...
CATCH TwentyTwo

SW:TOR FORUM REVIEW PLAYLISTLATEST VIDEO
(Be original: Post a comment about how fat I am, or my lisp, but keep it civil...)

pzljug
04.19.2012 , 01:49 AM | #105
My only QQ is that I wish it was a couple of days longer. I work nights so I'm feeling like I'm a day behind on this and then maint hit this morning. I think I may be a day short.

IrnRose
04.19.2012 , 02:00 AM | #106
Quote: Originally Posted by pzljug View Post
My only QQ is that I wish it was a couple of days longer. I work nights so I'm feeling like I'm a day behind on this and then maint hit this morning. I think I may be a day short.
We should have enough time to get it done, 2nd post said 19th was last day we should to be able to complete the event

Shingara
04.19.2012 , 02:05 AM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by IrnRose View Post
We should have enough time to get it done, 2nd post said 19th was last day we should to be able to complete the event
Think your miss reading, 19th is the last day you can start the chain and complete it, meaning last day is the 24th.
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

pzljug
04.19.2012 , 02:17 AM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by IrnRose View Post
Well if memory serves the only quest I have yet to pick up is Pure Virus Sample (the Newest Mission released on the 18th). So I should be fine, right?

And ya, I know what you meant.

Havokk
04.19.2012 , 02:20 AM | #109
Given the downtime this week, could we please get a day or two extension on the event?
▂▇≡≡≡≡≡≡≡()▇(₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦₦

Tulmara
04.19.2012 , 02:45 AM | #110
I feel there should have been at least some lead in quests provided. Sure, there's the news report saying stay away from Tattoine, but that's about it. No quest, just a hint. Go there, see some people hanging around the screen, watch it and get a mysterious buff... then nothing. A World Event that relies on you going outside of the game and searching the internet to find out what you have to do .... not very well done. Quest 1, go to the escape pod In Anchorhead, quest 2 go to the medical supplies, quest 3 view the screen, quest 4 go to the speeder bike location, quest 5 go to the crashed ship location. Same goes for the Red Rakghoul, they could have made it dead easy by providing quest markers or instead provided a directional scanner that pointed the way. I'm still liking and loving the game, this event is a nice touch, really wished it was a full on Zombie event though, without the limp wristed enforced ending we got from WoW, after Blizzard found something more terrifying to them than zombies, namely subscriber cancellations.