Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot loot commendations when master loot is active

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Cannot loot commendations when master loot is active

Projawa
04.19.2012 , 01:13 AM | #1
I've been having a strange issue where I cannot loot commendations from ops bosses when master loot is active. I first noticed this about 1-1.5 months ago and it's continued since 1.2. When the loot window appears nothing happens when clicking on the comm- it just stays there and no error message. When I shift click the corpse or chest, same thing. This happens in normal and hard modes for both EV/KP in 8 and 16 mans. I am always the only ops member who experiences this. It happens whether I am in melee range or far away from the boss when he dies and when the master looter clicks the corpse.

I filed a ticket supplying all the details (date/time, ops master looter, instance info, etc) but after a few back and forths they said the info had been forwarded to the relevant departments and there was nothing they could do at this time.

I'm curious if anyone else has experienced this issue and knows of a solution/workaround. I'm less interested in recovering the unlootable comms, I just want to find a permanent solution to this, thanks.