Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tauntaun Mystery [SOLVED]

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Weftyo
04.18.2012 , 10:34 PM | #11
Anyone messaged the other finder and got anything in return?
-W

DarkDisturbed
04.18.2012 , 10:35 PM | #12
Anymore hints or a direct location?

Jinxblog
04.18.2012 , 10:37 PM | #13
Just to clarify something Dragonbgone, my fellow guildie, said last thread, we have collectively made the decision to not hand out coords because we fully agree with what Boisha said.

This was a really fun hunt, I enjoyed exploring theories and going back to the drawing board with you guys! That said, the hints Boisha were more than enough for us to find it within 30 minutes of his/her posts, and I'm fully certain that many of you will find it easily as well.
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

notebene
04.18.2012 , 10:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Weftyo View Post
Anyone messaged the other finder and got anything in return?
-W
No, but a later post indicated he may have changed his mind on giving away the candy store.
MOTD - One Giant Server - When I'll Need To Make My 'Bucket-List' List 1. I'm not having fun any more. 2. Puritans. 3. One or more characters were renamed in a server merge. 4. Something given to 'all characters on account' are not given to 'all characters on account'. 5. Design by Committee.

donoftheslum
04.18.2012 , 10:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Read Dragon's reply. The hints pretty accurately describe where to go :P

Quote:
Here we go: HINTS:

You can be on your speeder.
It is NOT A CAVE, but is a dead end (and you have to go inside of it)
THERE IS NOTHING YOU HAVE TO KILL.

Good luck boys, hope the pet gets you all warm and fuzzy.

Jenemi
04.18.2012 , 10:38 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Neither user posted one, but Dragonbgone said to PM them for specific coordinates. If they give me permission (when they have a chance to respond to my PM), I have no issue putting the specifics in spoiler tag in the first post.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)

Jinxblog
04.18.2012 , 10:39 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenemi View Post
Really? That's odd, considering it says you can in the patch notes.

Do you have 300+ Biochem?

If so, then it may actually be a bug.
I am 400 Biochem and yes, I was startled as well when I saw the "No Research Available" message.
No flames are necessary, you are already roasting in the fires of your own stupidity.

Dragonbgone
04.18.2012 , 10:42 PM | #18
I actually spoke way too quickly. The person I was hunting for is EXTREMELY against me giving out coordinates for her reasons as a treasure hunter (not selfish I promise). I was able to convince her for us to put up a video in a day so I will post that link in the chat. It's mainly for the people like us that have been hunting with everyone else for SO LONG. (Hoth is burned into my skull)

If you look at the hints I put up you should be able to find it.(It's worth trying to find it) If you don't want to then just click the link in a day. Once again my apologies, I know you've worked hard to get it.
. : Messores Republicae : .
Reapers of the Republic

EpicEdge
04.18.2012 , 10:42 PM | #19
Is there anyone on Krath that can make the jerky?

Jenemi
04.18.2012 , 10:42 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Jinxblog View Post
I am 400 Biochem and yes, I was startled as well when I saw the "No Research Available" message.
That's...really weird. I'd actually send a bug report then since it's clearly stated in the patch notes.

Quote: Originally Posted by Dragonbgone View Post
I actually spoke way too quickly. The person I was hunting for is EXTREMELY against me giving out coordinates for her reasons as a treasure hunter (not selfish I promise). I was able to convince her for us to put up a video in a day so I will post that link in the chat. It's mainly for the people like us that have been hunting with everyone else for SO LONG. (Hoth is burned into my skull)

If you look at the hints I put up you should be able to find it.(It's worth trying to find it) If you don't want to then just click the link in a day. Once again my apologies, I know you've worked hard to get it.
That's...incredibly depressing v-v I guess I'll go change the first post.
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
ịịмąяїℓεαịị♥ऄ██████████████████)