Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disconnect Queue Issue

Norr
12.17.2011 , 12:08 AM | #1
Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, but there really needs to be some kind of grace period for DCs. Getting booted to the menu or crashing the game for whatever reason should allow you 5min or so to get back in and avoid the queue. Waiting 2hours to play on Swiftsure then, after an hour or so gaming and a crash, needing to wait another 4hours is just ridiculous.
Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of your opponent's fate.

Mitzarin
12.17.2011 , 12:09 AM | #2
Yeah, tell me about it. I've made 3 posts saying the same ****. Guess what? My posts are gone. *********** SoE's twin *********** sister right here.
Everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Nephemera
12.17.2011 , 12:09 AM | #3
I'd still like to know why one of the longest threads on this so far (here) was moved from Customer Service to General Discussion. :/ Plenty of us are having the same issue and it's pretty obvious that a reliable grace period is needed.

Ishmishmish
12.17.2011 , 12:13 AM | #4
Try this. I just sat through a 2 hour queue (swiftsure, which I picked day 1 of EGA). I played for literally less than a minute before SWTOR crashed. After restarting it downloaded a miniscule (~3mb) patch, and now I'm at the very end of the exact same queue. Livid doesn't even begin to describe my state of mind right now.

KorovaV
12.17.2011 , 12:18 AM | #5
Yeah, this is not a great way to keep your customer's happy! Knowing that queues are here for a while, this will be an ongoing issue.
Korova - Bloodfin