Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crashes and over 1hour log times

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Crashes and over 1hour log times

Vekard
12.16.2011 , 11:59 PM | #1
Ok so twice now my game has crashed to desktop and since the game doesnt remember that i was logged in before the crash I have to wait in que for over 1 hour. Totally makes it impossible to play with my friends when this happens. I dont understand how the servers can be this full and we havent even hit the offical launch date yet. And to top it off sometimes after waiting in que for over 1hour i get an unable to connect to server error and have to start over again. Please address relogging into the game with some kind of timer that gives you time to bypass the que on crashes.

Mitzarin
12.17.2011 , 12:03 AM | #2
A fuggin men. This is BS
Total time in que tonight: 2 hours and 35.. now 36 minutes.
Total time in game tonight: 11 minutes.
CRASH
I am still in a fuggin que.
Everyone dies but not everyone lives.

Nephemera
12.17.2011 , 12:07 AM | #3
I'd still like to know why one of the longest threads on this so far (here) was moved from Customer Service to General Discussion. :/ Plenty of us are having the same issue and it's pretty obvious that a reliable grace period is needed.

Vekard
12.17.2011 , 12:16 AM | #4
Well if it was just something that needed discussed it would be one thing but this is a valid complaint from people that are going to be possible subscribers. If this doesnt get fixed its going to be really hard to see myself paying for sitting in que.

p.s. I looked thru the thread you posted and it didnt even get a responce from them lovely customer service