Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 Color Crystal Vendor?

RefugeASSASSIN
04.17.2012 , 11:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Tigzie View Post
So basically the people that exploited the start game to get millions of credits could afford the crystal and others couldnt shocker that BW would think of a stupid idea like that, bring the vendor back everyone loved that guy and my jedi consular has a date with him!! lol
If there was an entry in Websters dictionary for rage post, this would be the example.

You didnt have to exploit anything. I went from 300k to 3 million in 2 weeks doing dailies and selling drops on the AH. Had I kept doing so I could have likely got a second Crystal, but I didnt feel I needed 2.
Keefan Noonan
Darkness Tankasin
Jedi Covenant

Kaelano
04.17.2012 , 11:55 AM | #22
So basically the people that exploited the start game to get millions of credits could afford the crystal and others couldnt shocker that BW would think of a stupid idea like that, bring the vendor back everyone loved that guy and my jedi consular has a date with him!! lol
This post made me laugh. Thank you.

TheHoodedFang
04.17.2012 , 11:57 AM | #23
Credits are easy to get, you had every opportunity to farm, you chose not too.

As a result you didn't get a crystal before the vendor was removed, and it was very clear that it would only be around until 1.2 dropped. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
The Knox Legacy
- Keyser (50 Shadow) / Keyzer (50 Scoundrel) / Keysar (27 Commando) / Keysor (42 Sentinel) -
<Coven Nex> @ Ajunta Pall RP-PvP

Tigzie
04.17.2012 , 10:47 PM | #24
lol my post was just made to make me laugh hope it did you no need to write back im not that bothered just thought i would have a lil rant and a smile. I have the crystals i wanted and a fair amount of credits from early game and the dailies levelling my fourth character to 50 on the republic side now *kisses darlings*

Bluestone
04.17.2012 , 10:52 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Moreh View Post
Mildly frustrated right now...
Frustrated at yourself right? Since you can't blame anyone else for you not following swtor for 2 months...
Harbinger [Sanctuary] Co-Leader Ode'n of the Bluestone Legacy
Harbinger [Adversity] Co-Leader K'hor of the Bluestone Legacy

Nyteblades
04.17.2012 , 10:55 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHoodedFang View Post
Credits are easy to get, you had every opportunity to farm, you chose not too.

As a result you didn't get a crystal before the vendor was removed, and it was very clear that it would only be around until 1.2 dropped. You have nobody to blame but yourself.
Your right creds was easy to get 2 months ago when the servers had enough people to sell to and by things. But now for those of us on a low pop server no they are not easy to get other than dailies . The crystal vendor i can live without. But dam sure makes ya mad to wanna unlock some of the legacy items and think well i only have to farm dailies for another 3 months to get that item...
Live life with honor,And you will die with no regrets.

Soul_of_Flames
04.17.2012 , 11:02 PM | #27
The point of the crystal vendor (and the white crystals specifically) was to be a credit sink. Those early adapters with millions of credits to spare were to spend money to get the new crystals and thus empty their wallets.

Complaining that they are only affordable to those who had the money is stupid because that was the entire point of having the vendor in the first place...

Mattender
04.18.2012 , 06:53 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Soul_of_Flames View Post
The point of the crystal vendor (and the white crystals specifically) was to be a credit sink. Those early adapters with millions of credits to spare were to spend money to get the new crystals and thus empty their wallets.

Complaining that they are only affordable to those who had the money is stupid because that was the entire point of having the vendor in the first place...
Which is the entire point of HIS post.........
Bioware screwed up by making a severely unbalanced economy (don't TELL me that slicing wasn't stupidly amazing at launch......)
In order to fix said economy that put people at a major advantage, they decided to create a credit sink......which offered some of the coolest items in the game.

Meaning...they people who took advantage of the unfair economy got to take advantage of the coolest items in the game that everyone else had 5 times harder time to get.

That's what he's upset about.

I agree and disagree with it. But figured I'd clarify.