Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Account doesn't say I am eligible for transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Account doesn't say I am eligible for transfer

grantiscool
04.18.2012 , 06:26 PM | #1
Hi Bioware,
I have logged a support email for this but havent heard anything as of this time.
I did post a topic yesterday and was responded too by Bioware support instructing me to post my details on the other post of what users i need moved etc.

Now that I see the form is fixed for everyone, Im still stuck here with my account telling me nothing and not even giving me the option of transferring my characters.

I am australian, was part of the beta testing, pre ordered in June, have played since launch and I am an active subscriber. Why don't I get the option?

For some reason my account had USA as the country on it yesterday, I changed this expecting it to fix it but it hasnt made any difference.

Can someone from Bioware please fix this ASAP so I can transfer my characters?

Grant.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion... Through passion, I gain strength... Through strength, I gain power... Through power, I gain victory... Through victory, my chains are broken... The force shall set me free

monkgryphon
04.18.2012 , 06:27 PM | #2
Contact Customer Support.

Bocek
04.18.2012 , 06:34 PM | #3
I think you boned because your contact address is in the USA. You will need to ring them, good luck you will need it.

grantiscool
04.18.2012 , 06:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by grantiscool View Post
Hi Bioware,
I have logged a support email for this but havent heard anything as of this time.
I did post a topic yesterday and was responded too by Bioware support instructing me to post my details on the other post of what users i need moved etc.
I already have contacted them.

I'm going to have to call them. *sigh*
Peace is a lie, there is only passion... Through passion, I gain strength... Through strength, I gain power... Through power, I gain victory... Through victory, my chains are broken... The force shall set me free