Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maelstrom Prison, no more speeders?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Maelstrom Prison, no more speeders?

Skagerberg
04.18.2012 , 06:17 PM | #1
So.. I noticed I have to run past two dead bosses to get back to the bird/spinning cane boss if we wipe. Oh.. and there is no more speeder.

Why the limitations on everything? I've noticed with SWTOR, it seems like they love to limit you on so much. Or is this currently a bug?
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?" "Because," said the lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file, to hide their numbers."

DawnAskham
04.18.2012 , 06:22 PM | #2
Unless I'm mistaken, none of the flashpoints allow speeders anymore. Yes, gotta love going backwards.

Skagerberg
04.18.2012 , 06:35 PM | #3
What's the true purpose of sending us back so far instead of directly before the boss we're now fighting? Then of course, topping it off... taking out speeders so we now have to 'walk/run' back. I just.. really want to know who thought this was a good idea or if something is being done about it.
"But Lord, during the hardest trials of my life, why was there only one set of footprints?" "Because," said the lord, "Sandpeople always ride single-file, to hide their numbers."