Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bioware, stop adding new features and do something about the graphics!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bioware, stop adding new features and do something about the graphics!

Rikeryo
04.18.2012 , 01:49 AM | #51
it's not just about the looks. there are still major bugs in the hero engine: particle effects eating way too much performance, endless loading times on good machines with an above average amount of ram, the ram leak which results in lower fps/stuttering after playing for more than 1h and switching between multiple planets etc.
5% club member

Devlonir
04.18.2012 , 01:52 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by Rikeryo View Post
it's not just about the looks. there are still major bugs in the hero engine: particle effects eating way too much performance, endless loading times on good machines with an above average amount of ram, the ram leak which results in lower fps/stuttering after playing for more than 1h and switching between multiple planets etc.
So basicly.. they need to do something about optimilization, not about graphics. A fact many people agree upon, far more than those that say the graphics look like a 2004 game (a point much more often said)
"Cows go 'Moo', Dogs go 'Woof', MMO Players go 'The PVP is unbalanced!" - Yahthzee
"I'm starting to get the feeling that BW and their MMO are not the dysfunctional ones." - Rafaman

Rotny
04.18.2012 , 01:53 AM | #53
Graphics, engine, UI > FPS lag are among the greatest problems plaguing this game.

Siodenne
04.18.2012 , 06:33 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by Devlonir View Post
This is actually more important yeah, and I did notice some fixes in 1.2 on that department.

Pre-1.2, my male body type 4 zabrak used to not have his hands touch when using emotes like /clap and /threaten. Also, his head would often angle down too far and his chin and mouth literally disappear into his chest. These things no longer happen.
Try having your lightsaber run right through the Twi'lek ' hair. It drives me nuts thus I haven't rolled one yet. I'm afraid to see what else might be broken.