Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Making babies...

Celacia
04.18.2012 , 04:00 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Crezelle View Post
hmm..if anything, lokin could probably help if there was some issues with that
I hadn't thought of that. He would probably be happy to do it, too.

Crezelle
04.18.2012 , 04:41 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Celacia View Post
I hadn't thought of that. He would probably be happy to do it, too.
just as long as he keeps a...proffesional demeanour with the remarks
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Lovesailor
01.23.2015 , 05:46 AM | #23
Wow, last response was in 2012..... Anyway, found this. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Reproduction Hope it helps.

Kyrrant
01.23.2015 , 11:29 AM | #24
I realize this thread got necro'd something fierce, but I do want to bring this up...

Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Twi'leks, in the latest incarnation of canon via Clone Wars had hybrid children with humans, so apparently it is possible.
I saw the episode that purportedly has the half-Twi'lek, half-Human kids... and no, they're full Twi'lek.

Granted, its never explicitly stated, but the kids are, on human terms, somewhere around 6-10 years old? Not infants. And their father in the episode is a deserted Clone Trooper, and its season 2 of the Clone Wars series. I'm reasonably sure that the clone wars didn't last a decade.

The clone daddy's just their step-father, and they don't feel the need to spell it out. The episode works just fine if the clone isn't their biological father... hell, it arguably works better.
Begeren Colony RPer
Orell Legacy
(...yes, we do exist...)

DeralElfor
01.28.2015 , 08:49 PM | #25
Just a question out of curiosity:

I still don't know if Humans and Cathar are compatible or not. But regardless, can a Human and a Cathar have a relationship, yes or no? And yes I'm aware of Aric and Female Trooper, but still.

Jrr_hypernova
01.28.2015 , 08:58 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by DeralElfor View Post
Just a question out of curiosity:

I still don't know if Humans and Cathar are compatible or not. But regardless, can a Human and a Cathar have a relationship, yes or no? And yes I'm aware of Aric and Female Trooper, but still.
Fem revan could get it on with that one one cathar Jedi chick in kotor juani or something I think was her name.

Jandi
01.29.2015 , 12:59 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jrr_hypernova View Post
Fem revan could get it on with that one one cathar Jedi chick in kotor juani or something I think was her name.
Correction, were *supposed* to be able to, but it was pulled yet some of the files still remained, so the fact that it was possible is evident. You actually can't though.

Celise
02.03.2015 , 01:13 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyrrant View Post
I realize this thread got necro'd something fierce, but I do want to bring this up...

I saw the episode that purportedly has the half-Twi'lek, half-Human kids... and no, they're full Twi'lek.

Granted, its never explicitly stated, but the kids are, on human terms, somewhere around 6-10 years old? Not infants. And their father in the episode is a deserted Clone Trooper, and its season 2 of the Clone Wars series. I'm reasonably sure that the clone wars didn't last a decade.

The clone daddy's just their step-father, and they don't feel the need to spell it out. The episode works just fine if the clone isn't their biological father... hell, it arguably works better.
Cut Lawquane mentioned that he was a clone in the first attack on Geonosis, 22BBY, however he left the Republic as a deserter and found himself married to Suu, 21BBY. Basically 1 year past and he was living a life on a farm with this family. no way the children are his, besides i doubt Cut is more then 2 years old by the time he ended up protecting his family from the clankers. some simple research debunked that argument, albeit 2 years and a bit late.

Jrr_hypernova
02.03.2015 , 11:32 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
Correction, were *supposed* to be able to, but it was pulled yet some of the files still remained, so the fact that it was possible is evident. You actually can't though.
I thought they still snuck it in in a reduced form because I'm pretty sure you could end up kissing couldn't you?

Ghisallo
02.04.2015 , 12:13 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by DeutschGamer View Post
Sith pureblood, pure blood meaning that they are from a lineage untainted by another species interbreeding. However, you are correct that humans (specifically Dark Jedi exiled long ago) bred with the Sith to form the current generation of mixed breeds. At this point true sith with no tainted lineage are but all died out, but I'm sure there are a few who are still true "pure bloods". Otherwise the quest giver on Korriban to search lineages wouldn't bother or find himself superior, apparently some lines kept their family from breeding with outsiders. That's my interpretation of it.

Twi'leks, in the latest incarnation of canon via Clone Wars had hybrid children with humans, so apparently it is possible. Near human species can have children with humans, like Mirialans and I think Zabrak too.
Just on "pure bloods"... As of the game they are basically. The idea of "pure blood" at this point is to differentiate those of the Sith Hybrid ancestry and those who are "simply" members of the Sith Order. The honor of a "pure blood" is now in the % of Sith ancestry. That is why you are tasked to scan people who do not overtly appear Sith. A large portion of the Imperial population has some % of Sith ancestry even if it is very small.
...We always arise from our own ashes. Everything returns later in its... changed form...
...To remind you that all humans make mistakes, and that all leaders are but human.
---Leto, Lion of Atreides