Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

30 minute que to log in!

coldslove
12.16.2011 , 11:47 PM | #1
EXCUSE ME, I PAY FOR THIS GAME NOW, I ONLY HAVE ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO TO PLAY BEFORE WORK.. 30 MINUTE QUEUE TO LOG IN IS UNACCEPTABLE

Either fix this, or refund my money since i cannot play.
Thank you.

Crucifixion
12.16.2011 , 11:49 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by coldslove View Post
EXCUSE ME, I PAY FOR THIS GAME NOW, I ONLY HAVE ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO TO PLAY BEFORE WORK.. 30 MINUTE QUEUE TO LOG IN IS UNACCEPTABLE

Thank you.
Wait you pay for this right now? It's early access and I doubt anyone is paying to play it right now

Darthshnooky
12.16.2011 , 11:51 PM | #3
Choose a different server?

skyformone
12.16.2011 , 11:51 PM | #4
A) pick a different server

B) QQ

C) You are not paying monthly for this game yet

D) Refunds for the game itself need to be sent to the retailer you bought the game from. Bioware does not have your money.

Skodar
12.16.2011 , 11:51 PM | #5
Please direct all queue posts to this thread.
Queue growing and growing and growing...
In before the yellows <.<
What they need to do is stop trying to "balance" for PvP and publically state the obvious -- that PvP is a mini-game in a MMORPG.

crimsonbinomeSS
12.16.2011 , 11:51 PM | #6
try swiftsure, 2 hour queues.

its off peak now and nearly every american server is full or very heavy. need greater server capacity asap.

TheACow
12.16.2011 , 11:52 PM | #7
I have to agree.. My queue isn't that bad ( 35mins ) but its pre-launch and on the list of servers I see a
2HOUR ( The swiftsure )
1HR10MIN ( The harbringer )

its not like I really got much of a choice on the server i play on.. considering this is the server my guild was dropped on.

I really hope as soon as it goes officially "live" this will get changed because it honestly really sucks. I'm in the same boat where I only get a few hours a day to play and also considering its 10pm PST it shouldn't be peak hours anymore. I don't even want to know what its like during the 5-7 mark.

Darthmithgar
12.16.2011 , 11:54 PM | #8
Hey im on swiftsure, i waited 2 hours to be kicked off by server error before i could get in, now im waiting another two hours in queue. so i dont wanna hear your "30 min queue QQ" Do what i did, make love to your wife, goto the gym, and grab a beer and wait lol
Jedi Knight Guardian
Proud Council Member of The Starfire Legion
Collector's Edition VIP

Munjag
12.16.2011 , 11:57 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by darthmithgar View Post
hey im on swiftsure, i waited 2 hours to be kicked off by server error before i could get in, now im waiting another two hours in queue. So i dont wanna hear your "30 min queue qq" do what i did, make love to your wife, goto the gym, and grab a beer and wait lol
my hero
Sage Master Munjag Jedi Consular
Sitting Member of the Council on Reconciliation

MedusaNXS
12.16.2011 , 11:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by coldslove View Post

Thank you.
Grow up. Demanding your money be returned - the whole $5.00, is ridiculous.

This is a brand new game. People are playing and deciding to stay on servers or move as we speak. For all you know, this may not be the case tomorrow. It could be more it could be less.

Either way, it's not Bioware's fault you didn't get up earlier or think ahead. I personally turned on the game and went to do the dishes while the queue went down. Look at me, multitasking.

Like an adult.
Medusa of Nexus