Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consular vs. Trooper Stories

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Consular vs. Trooper Stories

mirmidion
12.16.2011 , 06:55 PM | #1
I'm just curious as to the general consensus on which class has the better story.

I've read that most people find the Consular story to be the weakest of all the classes, and the Troopers to be fairly low down the totem poll as well.

Now I know that all is based on opinion and it's obviously different from person to person, but I am curious as to which story-line would be worth following for the next batch of weeks/months.

This is Bioware after all so I can't really imagine any of their writers coming up with something "bad".

Grymbs
12.16.2011 , 07:43 PM | #2
Well, I have nothing to compare it to, but I'm liking the Trooper's story up through level 8 or so. Insert a spoiler tag here if you think it necessary, but it's refreshing seeing the Republic represented as something other than a beacon of light and hopefulness. You can play it as all goody two-shoes, but there are lots of dark side options even at the early levels.

Amarath
12.16.2011 , 09:38 PM | #3
The trooper story is easily one of the best overall and prob the best republican side story.

MetallicaRulez
12.16.2011 , 11:30 PM | #4
I've played both to level 30, and personally I enjoyed the Consular story more. Both are good though. The Trooper story is just a bit more predictable.