Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What's up with the Que time in this game? Why the long wait?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
What's up with the Que time in this game? Why the long wait?

mordants
12.16.2011 , 11:11 PM | #1
Hello EA/Origin/Whoever is listening from Customer Service side

Why do players have to wait in Que? Why are we 273 in que? I'm sorry, but with all your planning and logistic of inviting people in waves, so you don't choke the network and so on.

We still have a Que.?

Really?

So I am to stare at the screen for next 3 hours to get in?

You come back from work, expecting to log into the game and play a bit and hang out and socialize...and on top of this, we pay $ for this? Paying $ to stare at you are xyz in Que..

Is this going to be looked into moving forward?

iain_b
12.16.2011 , 11:12 PM | #2
You are the first person to make a thread about this...
My Little Pwny
Kulok Dunar, Powertech and GM of MLP. Want to join? Click here for info.

Squadron 1020 & 367

Sketchyy
12.16.2011 , 11:12 PM | #3
Bioware better pull something out of their *** on the 20th or launch will be chaos.

Skodar
12.16.2011 , 11:13 PM | #4
Please direct all queue posts to this thread.
Queue growing and growing and growing...
In before the yellows <.<
What they need to do is stop trying to "balance" for PvP and publically state the obvious -- that PvP is a mini-game in a MMORPG.

Mishalina
12.16.2011 , 11:14 PM | #5
454 in queue for my guild's server.. um hi.. im thinking we have a serious problem praps?

Tatuaje
12.16.2011 , 11:15 PM | #6
I want SWTOR to do well with its launch unlike other games. With that said, I hope they can accommodate all their paying customers.
DANTE - Starsider
Kellers Void - Jedi Covenant

mordants
12.16.2011 , 11:16 PM | #7
Also, how are you going to compensate the community who are waiting to play this game?

Will you give a blanket 250% exp bonus to all members of the community for next 48 hours?

I am sure those of us who are stuck at staring the screen for next whatever hours...are surfing the forum... and if you come across the thread.. Please post of how you feel..Maybe they will respond back.

Ithillian
12.16.2011 , 11:20 PM | #8
Yeah, far from the first thread. Still, why the hell there's a 40 minute queue after midnight, is beyond me. Add more servers, or at least prevent people from creating more characters on the ones that are filled. Open them up again a week after launch when everyone doesn't simply click the first server they see.

Cablecing
12.16.2011 , 11:22 PM | #9
.... queue timer is off by about 15 mintues

at least get a clock that works

but i would prefer a non hour wait
I'm just like a Senator. Pay me enough and ill do anything.

T-BlRD
12.16.2011 , 11:24 PM | #10
It's especially frustrating when you get disconnected or your game crashes and you have to wait up to another 3 hours in queue when its possible that you just waited that time already. Also, if anybody has found a solution to the "NodeSpecCache" problem, please direct me to the thread or tell me. Much appreciated. Yes Bioware, your game is amazing, but make arrangements so that we can enjoy it with as little wasted time and frustration as possible.