Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic World Boss List

schnopsnosn
04.15.2012 , 08:26 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by Hjonro View Post
There is a new boss that came with patch 1.2. on voss, idk his name though.
Nightmare Pilgrim.

kaxindin
04.15.2012 , 12:08 PM | #132
For some reason when I was aginst the Coruscant world boss and noticed it had 195 K Health. we even had to get a level 50 for this. I then recently tried the dromund kaas boss which has 40 K more health than the coruscant boss on my assasin who was level 27 and he also had another champion with him with 20K health. the intresting thing was that We had alot more people on the coruscant boss and yet I was defeated 3 times. we had 2 level 37's and a level 50 tank for The SD-0 Droid. meanwhile, I was against the dromund kaas boss with me as the highest level and tank but yet we were aginst both of the champions and I only had 1 heal of 249 health. and then lost no health for the rest of time battle. none of the other members of the ops group died. and most lost no health. I evenswitched the options to nightmare mode and We still destroyed them. Does any idea why the first ( dromund kaas world boss) was simple, or why SD0 (Coruscant world boss) was so hard?
Valorum, Ratataki, Deception, Sith Assassin. [Red Eclipse]
Guild: Archives of Nihilus

Hjonro
04.15.2012 , 01:01 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by kaxindin View Post
For some reason when I was aginst the Coruscant world boss and noticed it had 195 K Health. we even had to get a level 50 for this. I then recently tried the dromund kaas boss which has 40 K more health than the coruscant boss on my assasin who was level 27 and he also had another champion with him with 20K health. the intresting thing was that We had alot more people on the coruscant boss and yet I was defeated 3 times. we had 2 level 37's and a level 50 tank for The SD-0 Droid. meanwhile, I was against the dromund kaas boss with me as the highest level and tank but yet we were aginst both of the champions and I only had 1 heal of 249 health. and then lost no health for the rest of time battle. none of the other members of the ops group died. and most lost no health. I evenswitched the options to nightmare mode and We still destroyed them. Does any idea why the first ( dromund kaas world boss) was simple, or why SD0 (Coruscant world boss) was so hard?
Not sure there Val, I was omw at the time but 1 of the guildies accidently dragged it so the ops had to fight it, i was coming from tatooine at the time, and i hadnt even made it onto dromund kaas the time the ops had killed it
Lyrana, Cyborg, Medic Operative, Lvl 50 [The Red Eclipse]

imperialmerc
04.15.2012 , 07:30 PM | #134
Great thread!! As a level 50 Mercenary I've soloed the First and Trapjaw, duoed the Grandfather, and ops grouped R4-GL. Now that I've supplemented my already awesome gear with a Tionese helmet and chest, I'm gonna head and solo the Ulgo Siegebreaker, Rogue Cartel Warbot, and Ancient One tomorrow. On another note, what gear do you need to be in to down Gargath or Snowblind?
Lagro level 60 Mercenary Sezzid level 60 Vanguard
Cezzid level 55 Operative Tuckeer level 55 Gunslinger
Snefru level 55 Sith Juggernaut Kam'ina level 60 Jedi Sentinel
Liadra level 56 Sith Assassin You're going down

MangoRice
04.17.2012 , 03:55 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by kaxindin View Post
I've heard this around forums and experienced it myself: SD0 has a special ability that 2-3 shots anyone that tries to solo him, regardless of level/stats. Basically the only way I've found around this is to send in all the people in his level bracket (~10-15) first, while the higher levels hold back. After about 5 seconds, if he doesnt use his special ability (2 whitish lasers that explode and cause ~50% hp dmg), then run in, grab aggro, and he'll end up being like any other world boss.

kaxindin
04.23.2012 , 09:18 AM | #136
Quote: Originally Posted by MangoRice View Post
I've heard this around forums and experienced it myself: SD0 has a special ability that 2-3 shots anyone that tries to solo him, regardless of level/stats. Basically the only way I've found around this is to send in all the people in his level bracket (~10-15) first, while the higher levels hold back. After about 5 seconds, if he doesnt use his special ability (2 whitish lasers that explode and cause ~50% hp dmg), then run in, grab aggro, and he'll end up being like any other world boss.
Thanks very much for the advice. It didn't seem to -50%, it killed two group members (lvls 37 and 11) instantly. In the end we did manage to kill it but it was a tricky Job.

kaxindin
04.23.2012 , 09:22 AM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by Hjonro View Post
Not sure there Val, I was omw at the time but 1 of the guildies accidently dragged it so the ops had to fight it, i was coming from tatooine at the time, and i hadnt even made it onto dromund kaas the time the ops had killed it
This is what I mean, you can kill it so quickly without any heals. I think the only thing it does it a standard attack. :/

Dethfuse
04.25.2012 , 12:20 PM | #138
I just found a level 46 Champion with 128,735 health on Voss in the Nightmare Lands. His name is Zrak the Twisted. He has the buff called Boss Immunity. His coords are x: 815 y: -400. Idk what he drops since I found him while questing.

If anyone can confirm if this would be a world boss or not, I would be able to supply pictures of the boss and the map.
Victory or death, death before dishonor.

Hettiran
04.25.2012 , 02:51 PM | #139
He's not a World Boss, just a random Champion. All world bosses say <world boss> or something similar under their name.

AshlaBoga
04.26.2012 , 05:11 AM | #140
In terms of what can be soloed I would say (for Empire)
The First
Grandfather
Trapjaw
Battledroid R4-GL
Rogue Cartel War Droid (seemed easier than Ulgo for some reason)
Ulgo Seigebreaker
*I saw a video of a Marauder soloing "The Ancient One" but haven't done so myself.
Once you get to Snowblind (lvl 44) soloing is no longer possible.