Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DarkSide/LightSide Points not adding up!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
DarkSide/LightSide Points not adding up!!

Driizz
12.16.2011 , 01:52 PM | #1
I was wondering why my total was staying at 850DS points for awhile. I thought i was going crazy. My Character pane is not showing me gaining any conversation points toward the DarkSide. I did two quests, one granting 50 Darkside points, and another granting 100 Darkside points, and yet my total still shows -850. Im afraid to continue questing for fear that i will miss out on some point totals. Anyone else seeing something similiar?

Aequittas
12.16.2011 , 01:55 PM | #2
This same exact thing happened to me. I was stuck at 850 for a few levels. For example my friend is lvl 14 and he had 1950 dark side points and i was lvl 16 with only 1100 dark side points. In every possible opportunity and quest i selected all dark side points, so i know i should have way more than i do now. For a few levels i received no credit for my dark side points. I really hope the Devs can review this and grant us the right amount of dark side points our characters should have right now.

Jodinar
12.16.2011 , 01:58 PM | #3
I have 0/0 and I'm level 9 =/ Chose all light. On about 10-15 occasions I've gotten 50 light points
NO ONE SUSPECTS THE BOTHAN INQUISITION!
(██████████████████████████∏∏Θ∏∏∏∏∏Θ∏∏█

Hemotosis
12.16.2011 , 02:02 PM | #4
i have weird light side points. my ds points are like 2200 and the ls points are like 67.32563257733 its very odd.
From the shadows....

Aequittas
12.16.2011 , 03:17 PM | #5
Yea I've asked around in game and not a lot of people are experiencing the issues so it might be just happening in a few instances but still i hope it gets corrected I should defiantly be like Dark Side Level 2 by now at lvl 18.

Driizz
12.16.2011 , 10:58 PM | #6
Well its good to see that at least its not just me. I know bad to say. But at least i know im not crazy. I have a ticket open, but i cant see it till my Q is up lol.