Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

servers que time

darthdrakkan
12.16.2011 , 10:44 PM | #21
yea ive been waiting 2 and a half hours already and still only about 500 in queue, and im on the swiftsure as well being placed there with my guild.

GetHyped
12.16.2011 , 10:46 PM | #22
/fix

People are not going to pay for a game you have to wait in line to play.
Beta we couldn't complain. When I start putting money into this, things better run smooth.

Deathzhadow
12.16.2011 , 10:47 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Hoosenutz View Post
Its not a server issue, its an SQL issue, they have restricted the number of "Connected Accounts" that is why there is a queue, its simply not programmed to allow it.
You might be right and wrong, they may be throttling it on purpose at peak times?
₪₪
DEATHSHADOW@CROSSBONES
₪₪

Covinus
12.16.2011 , 10:48 PM | #24
Could be worse you could be on The Swiftsure, the queue is around 1900 right now with a 3hr+ wait.

I really hope Bioware does something as it appears this has been over run by Oceanic players who have decided to make this one spot their home (they really need to spread out over multiple servers, I mean no one enjoys this sort of a queue)

Deathzhadow
12.16.2011 , 10:49 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Covinus View Post
Could be worse you could be on The Swiftsure, the queue is around 1900 right now with a 3hr+ wait.

I really hope Bioware does something as it appears this has been over run by Oceanic players who have decided to make this one spot their home (they really need to spread out over multiple servers, I mean no one enjoys this sort of a queue)
Im on Swiftsure....

It ain't Swift thats for Sure!
₪₪
DEATHSHADOW@CROSSBONES
₪₪

Darkpriestx
12.16.2011 , 10:49 PM | #26
So since im 1000th in line for queue on iron citadel, I have time to post my complaint here with the others. A 1 hour wait to log into my server is complete bs and ppl should be on it asap. No one wants to sit through these kind of queues.

Paralassa
12.16.2011 , 10:55 PM | #27
Hi there!

While we understand your frustration and appreciate your feedback, there is already an active discussion threads for the topic of queuing:

Queue growing and growing and growing...
Raise Server Population Caps

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!