Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Design Is Terrible

Toxxo
04.17.2012 , 02:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by kevlarto View Post
/facepalm yes Bioware roll it back take it away, I as one person out of 1.7 million do not like it..
I have to chuckle, is there no end to what people will complain about these days.../sigh
THIS! lol, completely agree mate. damned whining snivellers always moaning about something

TPBHatchet
04.17.2012 , 02:02 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Centerpin View Post
I actually like it better Very clean simple.
Anything that has to do with your account and making it more secure is awesome! You should be saying thank you instead of complaining. I would rather spend the 3 sec to type in my code over calling customer service because my account got hacked?
The way it was before was fine, anything relating to your personal information, game subscription, etc etc, was protected by that second log in, there is no reason to have your thread subscriptions password protected past the first log in.

This has nothing to do color design, being brighter/easier to see. This is about page layout. And anyone who is even semi knowledgeable about web design knows what I'm talking about.

The new design is clunky, and bad.
Earthmonkey - Hedarr Soongh - Guardian
Bloob - The Fatman - Powertech

How To: Making Bro-Tastic PvP Videos

Ravaran
04.17.2012 , 02:04 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisftw View Post
lol..

i swear bioware can't do ANYTHING without somebody raising a fuss about it.

"bioware has just indicated they will be giving everybody who plays SWTOR $1,000 in the currency of your play area"

"WTH bioware! now i have to go to my tax person so they can figure how this will impact my refunds for next year. THANKS bioware for nothing!"
Actually, they appreciate feedback both positive and negative. What they do not appreciate is ...unconstructive posts like yours.

I dislike the change because it is less user-friendly, just like how I feel with the new gmail format.

chrisftw
04.17.2012 , 02:05 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravaran View Post
Actually, they appreciate feedback both positive and negative. What they do not appreciate is ...unconstructive posts like yours.

I dislike the change because it is less user-friendly, just like how I feel with the new gmail format.
like mine huh..

good deal then bro. keep fighting the power.
Tell me more Brotholomew.

Kalfear
04.17.2012 , 02:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by dtim View Post
Weird. I had to type in my code anytime I wanted to access my account before. I can't tell anything has changed in that way.

Regarding the new design. It looks more uniform, I guess, but also looks worse (completely subjective). What I was really disappointed to find is that the top level forums are still the unorganized mess that they were before.
yeah, it doesnt feel as functional to me for some reason

All personal opinion but I was just more comfortable with the old one.

Maybe in time this grows on me but first impression is not as good as old forums
In regards to lessening F2P and Preferred restrictions
In GAMING, as in LIFE,
You get what you pay for
No game restriction is so dire that $15.00/month will not eliminate it

chrisftw
04.17.2012 , 02:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kalfear View Post
yeah, it doesnt feel as functional to me for some reason

All personal opinion but I was just more comfortable with the old one.

Maybe in time this grows on me but first impression is not as good as old forums
your signature indicates bioware cannot please you.

i hope to see your sig updated each day though. considering you will be here pretty much 24/7

lol
Tell me more Brotholomew.

DarthKirbyOOI
04.17.2012 , 02:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravaran View Post
Agreed... this sucks. Reminds me of the new gmail appearance that I refuse to turn on.
This is the first thing that came to my mind.

Except at least Gmail has an option to switch the layout to 'compact' which makes it look more like the old layout.
hello

faymar
04.17.2012 , 02:08 PM | #18
This is a prime example of why many people believe that there is an element on these forums that are compensated to hate everything BioWare dose with TOR no matter what.

McBinary
04.17.2012 , 02:13 PM | #19
Can't you please just be grateful that they are spending so much time and effort on updates? For Christ's sake, you people whine and snivel at every little thing, and it gets old.

Go play some dieing MMo that refuses to ever update if you want a stagnant game play with never changing features.

This is the kind of zeal that keeps MMos afloat, and Bioware has pretty much refunded every cent you've spent on this game in the way of free game time, and FREE content updates.

Quit ************ about free stuff.

Meluna
04.17.2012 , 02:15 PM | #20
Hello, folks! We do have a great announcement sticky thread for discussing our brand new website. Please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback in there, as this will help everything stay nice and consolidated. Thank you!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=418194