Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscribed Threads Shortcut

XLJedi
04.17.2012 , 01:51 PM | #1
Quote: Originally Posted by Axolipher View Post
Greetings XLJedi,

As part of the new Website design this button has been moved. You can now find your thread subscriptions under "Forum Management" -> "Thread Subscriptions" or alternatively here.

If you feel the button should be replaced I suggest bringing this up in our the Suggestion Box forum.

Thank You.
OK... IF I MUST....
Would you please put a shortcut to my subscribed threads back on top of the screen.
Reelo (Jedi Guardian)
Server: Jedi Covenant (East Coast Time)
Guild: Starlords
Always willing to lend a hand to those who stop by my server and say hello!

notebene
04.17.2012 , 01:54 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by XLJedi View Post
OK... IF I MUST....
Would you please put a shortcut to my subscribed threads back on top of the screen.
I'll second this.

Also, please make thread take up half as much room per page (when viewing the list of threads in each form).

Additionally, please add an easy 'subscribe' button, complete w/ how we want to be notified, without having to post 'subscribe', or use the double-secret probation triple dog dare URL approach.

MOTD - One Giant Server - When I'll Need To Make My 'Bucket-List' List 1. I'm not having fun any more. 2. Puritans. 3. One or more characters were renamed in a server merge. 4. Something given to 'all characters on account' are not given to 'all characters on account'. 5. Design by Committee.

Resallaprov
04.17.2012 , 01:55 PM | #3
bottom left, there is a subscribe button.

XLJedi
04.17.2012 , 02:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Resallaprov View Post
bottom left, there is a subscribe button.
edit: thought this was directed at me at first... obvioulsy not what I was looking for, but carry-on.
Reelo (Jedi Guardian)
Server: Jedi Covenant (East Coast Time)
Guild: Starlords
Always willing to lend a hand to those who stop by my server and say hello!