Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Updated] Take Part in the next Weekend Pass

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Updated] Take Part in the next Weekend Pass
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
04.17.2012 , 11:41 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
This weekend, BioWare and LucasArts will be holding another Weekend Pass Free Trial, allowing people who are curious about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ the opportunity to begin their own personal Star Wars™ saga free* of charge! This Weekend Pass Free Trial will begin on Thursday, April 19th at 12:01AM CDT / 5:01AM GDT and run until Monday, April 23rd at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GDT.

Read More

Update: We just wanted everyone to know that the Weekend Pass has officially started! Welcome to all of our new players!
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

danpen
04.17.2012 , 01:37 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
This weekend, BioWare and LucasArts will be holding another Weekend Pass Free Trial, allowing people who are curious about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ the opportunity to begin their own personal Star Wars™ saga free* of charge! This Weekend Pass Free Trial will begin on Thursday, April 19th at 12:01AM CDT / 5:01AM GDT and run until Monday, April 23rd at 2:00AM CDT / 7:00AM GDT.

Read More
When will this be plz.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Krenzik
04.17.2012 , 02:49 PM | #3
Great. More 12 year olds clogging up everything. I'll be playing on my lvl 50's it looks like.
XIII - The 13th Tribe - - The Fatman Server
Neurok - Marauder/Lygia - Jug/Tyranee - Merc

danpen
04.17.2012 , 03:09 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Krenzik View Post
Great. More 12 year olds clogging up everything. I'll be playing on my lvl 50's it looks like.
I will be playing on my lvl 20 one then.
I am looking for people who need more help in the forums and i will be there to help you make it better ok.

Narathen
04.17.2012 , 04:05 PM | #5
Great! It revitalizes the game to have a new generation of players come try it out, and it's great fun to help and teach new folks. Thanks!
Colonel
Nathus Swifte
Elder Commando
EH

Krenzik
04.17.2012 , 09:50 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Narathen View Post
Great! It revitalizes the game to have a new generation of players come try it out, and it's great fun to help and teach new folks. Thanks!
I agree with this entirely, it's just that on the weekend passes the kiddies stay up way later and the general level of douchery grows exponentially. I do wholeheartedly welcome any new player of any age that doesn't act like a mouthbreathing jerk to bring a good sense of humor and fun to the table and enjoy the upsides of this game.
XIII - The 13th Tribe - - The Fatman Server
Neurok - Marauder/Lygia - Jug/Tyranee - Merc

hurja
04.18.2012 , 04:22 AM | #7
at least open warzone chat to trial people so they arent completely useless at nodes without the possibility to call incoming enemies.

danpen
04.18.2012 , 09:19 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by hurja View Post
at least open warzone chat to trial people so they arent completely useless at nodes without the possibility to call incoming enemies.
There will be more warzones then there normail are if you no what i mean.

xNocturnal
04.18.2012 , 10:17 AM | #9
Release the noobs!
Jedi Sentinel - Valorane - Light Side - 50

Sith Assassin - Koranious - Light Side - 30

danpen
04.18.2012 , 11:51 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by xNocturnal View Post
Release the noobs!
What do you mean and that is mean as well.