Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Welcome to the new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Welcome to the new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

04.17.2012 , 06:26 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
We are excited to unveil the brand new Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ website! We’ve completely rebuilt the website from the ground-up, with the intention of providing you with the latest game updates in an easy to navigate way. In addition to all of the latest news and information that is released, we’re also going to give you much more information about in-game content. Right now, you can check out our updated Flashpoints page on the Holonet, which includes information for each of the seventeen Flashpoints currently in the game.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

04.17.2012 , 09:59 AM | #2
It's pretty!
◀|▒|▒|▒|▒|ξ∞ξ|▒|▒|▒|▒| ███████████████████████████████)

04.17.2012 , 10:00 AM | #3
Thank you so much!!! Gah, I hated the old design!!

04.17.2012 , 10:00 AM | #4
Yep. Looking good.

Hopefully you've thought about us being able to check out our stats online in the future.

Keep up the good work.

04.17.2012 , 10:06 AM | #5
Yes, much easier to read. Good job guys!
SQUADRON 238 |Beta Tester|
< The Trichome Legacy >

04.17.2012 , 10:07 AM | #6
I like it! The ONLY thing I would like changed is making it more obvious what threads are read and what ones are unread. As it is I feel like the color difference isn't very much (at least on my work computer, I'll double check at home) so it's a little hard to tell the difference. Other than that, for the most part I think the new site is great! It'll take some getting used to, but that's only because I've been used to viewing the other site for the past 3 years.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands | Proud member of -=ORD=- |
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

04.17.2012 , 10:07 AM | #7
On the new classes page, you've given my jedi knight's beard to the sith warrior.

Though that's pretty much my only "complaint" so far. Gonna explore the site some more.

04.17.2012 , 10:07 AM | #8
It looks really nice thank you. Although I have to confess I'm just lost. It will definitely take some time to get used to. Very good job BW.
The online encyclopedia for TOR, that anyone can edit!

Caito Level 55 Jedi Knight The Red Eclipse

04.17.2012 , 10:08 AM | #9
Nice redesigned .

Just need that you give color the population's in severs status again, I think

04.17.2012 , 10:11 AM | #10

Good design, simple and elegant.

I like it
Cant Wait.