Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rakghoul Pandemic complete walkthrough

Phaedrynn
04.16.2012 , 11:31 AM | #21
Subscribing!

cosmasterkiller
04.16.2012 , 01:41 PM | #22
Updated with [DAILY]Plaguebearer
SithWarrior.com is now SWTOR Mechanics
MMO-Mechanics.com/SWTOR Empire and Republic class mechanics and theorycrafting
UI File Share at MMO-mechanics The largest selection of player submitted UI's anywhere.
PvP Forums | Explosive Conflict Boss Guides | Game Mechanics Forums

Eillack
04.16.2012 , 01:42 PM | #23
Very nice !

But the 12 fragments seem to be way out of order (so says a few posters on the site) which resulted in the buff running out.

So far I'm 7/9 codex entries (need pandemic 5 still). I haven't been able to log on today, but does anyone know if the event is just this week or is this going to be updated for a few weeks, etc?

Calsetes
04.16.2012 , 01:47 PM | #24
Bumping and marking for when I get home. Great guide.
The average person thinks he isn't.
-Anonymous

cosmasterkiller
04.16.2012 , 01:58 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Very nice !

But the 12 fragments seem to be way out of order (so says a few posters on the site) which resulted in the buff running out.

So far I'm 7/9 codex entries (need pandemic 5 still). I haven't been able to log on today, but does anyone know if the event is just this week or is this going to be updated for a few weeks, etc?
I don't believe you need the buff for anything? I'll double check but all sources said you don't need it.
SithWarrior.com is now SWTOR Mechanics
MMO-Mechanics.com/SWTOR Empire and Republic class mechanics and theorycrafting
UI File Share at MMO-mechanics The largest selection of player submitted UI's anywhere.
PvP Forums | Explosive Conflict Boss Guides | Game Mechanics Forums

DarcOptik
04.16.2012 , 02:38 PM | #26
I just go my crimson rakling. Got the buff, which you dont really need the entire time. I ended up dying, and didnt feel like getting it back. BUT when i went to finally retrieve this pet, I did not get it. Not until i did the Outbreak Daily, did it reward me the rakling.

Goretzu
04.16.2012 , 03:16 PM | #27
Plague seems bugged, been hours in the same zones with it and never gone past "lightheaded".
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

bo-zo
04.16.2012 , 03:22 PM | #28
Thanks for the info. Couldn't take Passenger List today, but I just started doing the dailies, I'll check again tomorrow.

Maxumus
04.16.2012 , 03:42 PM | #29
It seems in order to to [passenger list] You must have done quests yesterday (at least the boots quest) My alt which did all quests on Sunday could pick it up however my alt which just started today could not. Seems to be only 1 new equipment quest per day. I confirmed this with other people who had the same issue.

LogicLoup
04.16.2012 , 04:20 PM | #30
Thank you for the clear and concise breakdown of the event and associated missions.

"I may be on the side of the angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them."