Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BT HM: GXR-7 Command Droid bugged?

Raific
04.16.2012 , 10:11 AM | #1
So BT(HM) was always a starter run and just a nice quick, easy run. After the patch we were rather surprised when we got to GXR-7 Command Droid. He is a real PITA now! Even for moderately gear people. He is completely uninterruptable and randomly attacks with his Full Auto. Perhaps the latter was always in play (i'm not sure) but the first, I KNOW was not like that. Did I miss this in the notes?

If he hits a less geared player, it is all over for them especially if they are melee. Granted, he is an optional boss but they should not that make him this tough for an overall, MUCH less difficult HM. How can they make such a change and not put it in the patch notes? Anyway, I am rather lost could someone enlighten me?

Here are the Patch Notes:
Quote:
The Black Talon
(Is this a typo? did they mean GXR-7 -->)GXR5 now properly animates during Full Auto. Its Power Punch can now be resisted, and its stun can be broken. Power Blast now properly animates with the the correct visual effects and deflection appearance. His basic attack no longer places a blank debuff on players.
Probe Droids spawned during the GXR5 fight now have the correct icon.

Sgt. Boran's Medic now animates properly when healing. His Sniper's Snipe ability now chooses targets more intelligently.

Ghulil is now immune to interrupts in Hard Mode and uses backhand correctly in Normal Mode.

nToxiK
04.16.2012 , 12:26 PM | #2
Non interruptable now but there is an easy way to deafeat the boss.

Spoiler

KBSIP
04.16.2012 , 12:30 PM | #3
Just use Line of Sight issues to force him to stop his channeled abilities