Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Form Ticket Responce No Help

tylertus
12.16.2011 , 04:07 PM | #1
I put in a ticket last night about my level 23 Sith Inquisitor named "Somali" on Veela that when deleting a name I had reserved for a friend was deleted instead. I just recived a generic form responce that had absolutly nothing to do with my issue and was only about deleted items. The ticket was closed immediatly. In addition I have called customer support 50+ times along with sent a personal e-mail. I'm loving the game so far and understand you guys are under strain with release but this is really hard to take. Taking a while to get to my issue is fine but the form responce without any contact seems like a very poor way to interact with your customers having issue.

I really hope you guys can help me out and look into being a little more helpful with your community in the future.

tylertus
12.16.2011 , 04:43 PM | #2
Bumpo

tylertus
12.16.2011 , 08:48 PM | #3
I'd love to just hear if it will eventually get looked at or I'm competently out of luck. The automated message leads me to believe it can be fixed but being in limbo while everyone I know is climbing into their 30's I'm not sure what I should do.

Again I totally understand you guys may be swamped but any sort of response aside from "please call back later" for the now 78th time or the form letter from the "customer service droid" that didn't have anything to do with my problem would be hugely appreciated.

tylertus
12.16.2011 , 10:00 PM | #4
After waiting and hour and a half in queue I finally get in and find that my 12 hour old ticket has been deleted and again with no response. I really love Bioware and what you guys are doing with the game but you really need better support. When someone submits 3 tickets now, 3-emails and over 100 calls without ever actually getting a hold or a legitimate response from anyone that's really not acceptable from any company regardless of how swamped you may be.