Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

Tesserhorn
04.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #971
Quote: Originally Posted by Saahh View Post
Really? Died 3 to 4 times? Because of a random stun? I feel you inflated this number for effect. Be careful, mobs on higher level planets stun more than this and are hard /cry, preparing to complain on these forums because of this too?

Not to mention if you sold those DNA samples you got for dying 3 times due to the stun you would be in excess of 100k credits already. Still complaining?

smh
You don't get dna samples for dieing to mobs. Or I haven't the two times it happened and dieing doesn't remvoe the plague due to pve mobs.

Heck I would be fine if I could just die to pve mobs and not have it anymore but no that isn't an option either.
Hiiroo no jouken wa? Saigo ni tatte iru koto da.: What makes a hero? He's the one who's still standing.

DieAlteHexe
04.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #972
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkirus View Post
That depends a lot on two factors...where you need to go and how many of the misty green players are there. :P
Indeed and aside from right by the PvP terminal on Fleet and one area on Tattooine, there's PLENTY of free space and even on Fleet you might have to...what...run past a very obvious cluster of infected people? Orrrr, you could use the hanger tunnel to avoid the Combat Training area altogether!

I have been experimenting...it looks like the range (explosive wave) is no more than 3 meters.

This is not being forced at all. I'm sorry, it's just not. It's extremely easy to avoid.
---------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I'm not Spartacus.

Valkirus
04.16.2012 , 09:28 AM | #973
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzras View Post
I suppose you've never heard the phrase "you can't please everyone".

I felt that applied.
I have heard of the term and you are right. But it does not apply to this issue. There are two sides to this issue of this tread. Let's stick to those.
Trust is something which is earned.

Azzras
04.16.2012 , 09:29 AM | #974
Quote: Originally Posted by Tesserhorn View Post
Yes stun breaking due plague with a mass of mobs on you will kill you if you are not overleveled esp with a elite/strongs.

You have to go to the fleet where you get infected by the mess of morons, for quests at times.
I think you were already destined to die in that situation, m8.

Sorry.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

Lightmaguz
04.16.2012 , 09:29 AM | #975
they **** pvp over and people are worried with a silly event....

CrimsonPheonix
04.16.2012 , 09:29 AM | #976
I realize we're now on page 90 something and my sentiments have been echoed 1000 times but I had a lot of fun with this, I really like events like these. Someone mentioned that people were going to starter worlds to get people and honestly that's a d**k move on their part. Otherwise it was fun, my server had people huddled on the fleet away from people and we only infected the people standing in our circle for the most part, obviously I can't speak for everyone.

Scar
04.16.2012 , 09:30 AM | #977
Quote: Originally Posted by Elhanan View Post
Evidently one does have to become a part of it when another Player chooses to explode in green goo over the Med Station. Forced RP is not that much fun.

The vaccine is 2K; perhaps a pittance for a member of the Dark Council, but was over 30% of my 10th BH resources, and is only good for 6 hrs. Now I wonder if this buff will remain in place on his next death, or will need to buy another to gain temp Immunity again.

It sems to be a matter of perspective; just that some prefer to force theirs upon others.
Let's say your character gets infected and cant afford the vaccine or doesnt want to spend the 2k.

Ok, what happens?

You blow up and get DNA Samples.

Now what?

1) You don't want to participate in the event so you can sell them to a vender.

Or

2) Seeing how the DNA samples are not bound, and a commodity that some are going to want for what they can purchase, you could sell them on the GTN for even more.

Wow, the worst thing was that you just got free credits.

The horror.

Tesserhorn
04.16.2012 , 09:30 AM | #978
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindara View Post
You only get infected if you stand next to someone who explodes...try moving away its not that hard.

People QQing over an event are honestly the most boring human beings. You wanted events you got events but now cry because the event actually does something besides killing some pve mobs.
I don't mind the event, I just don't want to have to do with every toon I am playing.

The fleet mass/mess, objects and forces it upon you.
Hiiroo no jouken wa? Saigo ni tatte iru koto da.: What makes a hero? He's the one who's still standing.

Guvz
04.16.2012 , 09:30 AM | #979
...who cares $ is $ and free $ is best. All the naysayers sound like ACLU lawyers.

Get a life children. Go play Wow for a while!!!

Azzras
04.16.2012 , 09:30 AM | #980
Quote: Originally Posted by Tesserhorn View Post
You don't get dna samples for dieing to mobs. Or I haven't the two times it happened and dieing doesn't remvoe the plague due to pve mobs.

Heck I would be fine if I could just die to pve mobs and not have it anymore but no that isn't an option either.
You know, it's not the plague that's stunning you then. It's the mobs.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)