Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

TheNotorius
04.16.2012 , 09:12 AM | #941
This event is one of the best things that happened to Star wars, and it increased my faith for the future of the game.
Adlez - Operative
Notorioůs - Sith Marauder (50) (not used)
Adlezz - Jedi Sage (50) (not used)
Notorius - Jedi Guardian (50) (not used)

Valkirus
04.16.2012 , 09:13 AM | #942
Quote: Originally Posted by Elhanan View Post
Not quite.

One apparently gets DNA samples from dying; not from being infected. Spending 2k on a stim seemingly prevents this.

And all the other perks are somewhat more difficult to perform at 10th and lower levels; not as much fun as many choose to believe.
Excellent point. But some seem to not see the logic in that.
Trust is something which is earned.

Azzras
04.16.2012 , 09:14 AM | #943
Quote: Originally Posted by Elhanan View Post
If one dies; taking the serum and living apparently gains one debt, and no perks.

Of course, trying to survive death is my own motivation for most of my gameplay; perhaps this differs from some others that prefer their opinions over others.
Please tell me you don't RP. There's no way you do. Impossible.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)

Allmightyprom
04.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #944
This reminds me of the time on WoW, where the blood plague massacred entire servers. Blizzrd actually had to shut them down for emergency cleansing. I think its cool.
Patch 1.2 - [MANIFESTO OF INCOMPETANCE]
Support your local healers. Boycott the Patch 1.2 Healing Nerfs. Make it clear to the Devs that their idea of "balance" is unacceptable. Unsubscribe Today

Sarge_
04.16.2012 , 09:15 AM | #945
I swear everytime i come in the forums there's always these disheartening and tiresome posts of people whining no matter what!

It's a world event! It's FUN! You don't have to be involved in it! It's easy to avoid the obvious feverish people, even if you don't it costs you NOTHING! Just respawn on spot! If you don't like respawning there are dirt cheap vaccines!!!!!

Such Passionate objection over the most meager things? Unsubbing over a world event and change of routine, over new content? Oh my Goood...

This is why we can't have nice things lol. If BW does anything ROARRR!!! If they don't or do the opposite ROOARRR anyway!!!

Everyone I know is loving this, and it`s a breath of fresh air. They most certainly need improvements in some parts of the game, but this is DEFINITELY not one of them.

kudos to BW.

Valkirus
04.16.2012 , 09:16 AM | #946
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNotorius View Post
This event is one of the best things that happened to Star wars, and it increased my faith for the future of the game.
While at the same time it has lowered mine. The smart thing to do is add events like it, but never at the expense of others who wish not to take part in them. That way you can please both groups. See the logic in that?
Trust is something which is earned.

Monoth
04.16.2012 , 09:17 AM | #947
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzras View Post
I find it hilarious.

To your point about the starter worlds. They essentially get about 10k-50k credits if they sell the tokens? And they get NO DEATH PENALTY.

I need to start a new character and ask someone to come spread the plague.

Hey why can't I clone camp then? I mean the person I keep killing over and over doesn't get a death penalty either.....
F2P is like driving on a long stretch of highway with toll booths every 1/2 mile

Lurtzello
04.16.2012 , 09:18 AM | #948
Indeed, let's reach 100 thread pages saying BioWare to KEEP doing these AWESOME events, for the 4 more planets already planned (personal speculation) to be infected and for more different events in the future!
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

Tesserhorn
04.16.2012 , 09:18 AM | #949
Quote: Originally Posted by Drexorn View Post
Again, no one's forcing anything. Just go about your business as normal. The money you make from exploding can more than pay for any vaccines you want/need. Ignore the plague if you want, it's not a big deal.
I don't want to deal with exploding the exploding is forcing my alt to deal with the event.

Is there something you don't understand? The stun is more than annoying while leveling I'ld die 3-4 times due to the stupid stun if I tried anything strong or a pair of them. So I am suppose to be annoyed and stand around every time some dingbat explodes around me for 20 minutes try to sell the dna which will get me infected while I am doing so wait 20 minutes rinse repeat and never leave town to level...

All I am asking is to make the plague not able to be carried on the fleet. Anywhere else I am fine but this Clustermuck on the fleet of plagued makes no sense story-wise (as they would of culled you on-site) and is griefing. On my server if you go to the fleet you are being constantly infected unless immune.
Hiiroo no jouken wa? Saigo ni tatte iru koto da.: What makes a hero? He's the one who's still standing.

Azzras
04.16.2012 , 09:18 AM | #950
Quote: Originally Posted by Valkirus View Post
While at the same time it has lowered mine. The smart thing to do is add events like it, but never at the expense of others who wish not to take part in them. That way you can please both groups. See the logic in that?
Then a third group would emerge and complain about the other two groups.
[ █ █ █ █ █] ( ) Ξ█████████████ The Shadowlands █████████████)