Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)

lingarn
12.16.2011 , 09:52 PM | #1
Hello,

Let me begin by saying that I understand that there may be a plan to address this issue, and that these ridiculous queues may be temporary. If that is the case, fantastic. I sincerely hope the plan works.

That said, I think that it is important for you, Bioware representative, to understand that I will not pay for this level of service. A 1360 person queue at 7PM is simply unacceptable -- it took me 1.5 hours to get through the 830 person queue yesterday. If I have to wait 2.5 hours today, that is most of my evening play time gone.

Why not just reroll on a new server? Because, Bioware representative, Bioware placed my guild on The Harbinger. If it were only me, and I had chosen this server myself, I would certainly move. However, since you put me and my guild here, I think that you bear responsibility for the consequences of your choice.

If you do not agree, that's your choice. I simply won't pay you another dime. And, much as I did when I so enjoyed playing the beta, I will be sure to tell all of my friends.

Sincerely,

Lingarn