Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

DLSilence
04.03.2012 , 09:17 PM | #41
At this time the companions that use techblades and techstaves are without moddable items. (Yuun, Akaavi, Vector.. etc etc)

Ancaglon
04.04.2012 , 02:44 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by ikinai View Post
Supposedly someone in the crafting forum posted that they saw a modifiable tech blade that uses aim barrels for hilts on the PTS. No post other than that, so take it for what it is.
That's correct -- Qyzen starts with a moddable techblade that has an Aim barrel on PTS.

yakcam
04.12.2012 , 11:06 AM | #43
Just found moddable techblade on belsavis on wep vendor. Lvl 44

Now to find an orange one ...

kalerian
04.12.2012 , 01:39 PM | #44
Coruscant Equipment Mod vendor

Koppster
04.12.2012 , 05:47 PM | #45
Balmorra equipment commendation vendor has an orange moddable techblade for 14 commendations.

IronFirewind
04.12.2012 , 07:21 PM | #46
Tatooine Weapons Vendor has a Green Moddable Techblade for 3,900 credits. Pretty nice for anyone still levelling.
Lilisetté - Assassin | The Progenitor EU (RP)

CalBears
04.13.2012 , 09:38 PM | #47
Open Communications, the daily heroic on Belsavis in the Tomb area, now rewards an orange modifiable techblade. It comes default with blue level 49 mods in it, and an END based crystal.

Open Communications is also now a Heroic 2 (used to be 4)...and can be easily soloed as a healer sage (not sure how easy it is as a dps sage).

Lokiwhy
04.16.2012 , 04:51 AM | #48
I just found 2 different schematics for modded techblades. they exist.

tufy
04.16.2012 , 05:10 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by CalBears View Post
Open Communications is also now a Heroic 2 (used to be 4)...and can be easily soloed as a healer sage (not sure how easy it is as a dps sage).
If it can be done by a healer Sage, it can be done by a dps Sage of any spec. Hell, these days, I'm even running Red Reaper as dps sage with Nadia, we plow through everything with nothing but Force Armor (except the bridge boss, which Nadia has to solo while I click crystals )

Delvenar
04.16.2012 , 09:29 AM | #50
There are both a techblade and a techstaff on the Coruscant Commendation vendors. Jorelle on Fleet Station (don't know the name of the one on Coruscant). Level 15 req by default, but it's moddable. It's been on PTS for at least a week or two prior to 1.2 going live.

I just verified that it's still on PTS and then double checked that it's there on live (since my new sage is not 15 yet i have not purchased it, but i checked with a higher toon, and they're both there.
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1...etechblade.jpg
That's a screenshot from PTS, but as i said i verified that it's on Live, and identical. I was thrilled about it, as the oversight of an orange techblade in game has been something i've been perturbed about with Qyzen since beta myself.

Hope this helps.