Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

DevilishDevo
04.15.2012 , 11:38 PM | #501
Am I the only one who was irritated by the OP's over usage of commas?

natehinn
04.15.2012 , 11:39 PM | #502
Do any of you guys bickering have a life, I mean really? This is why I don't get on the forums, when I do, it's nothing but posts like this. Back and forth. Please close this.

Erimi
04.15.2012 , 11:39 PM | #503
Quote: Originally Posted by Skolops View Post
This very thread contradicts your point. It is an example of the many posts I have seen of people complaining about it. Yes, some are happy with the plague. Many are not, and they are complaining.

On top of that, as I said elsewhere, the fact is that the types of people most likely to be unhappy with things are also the types of people least likely to post on forums, or even know they exist.

Finally, please understand that I like-to-love the event itself, but I despise the plague aspect of it as implemented. Every other aspect of it is something you can choose to participate in or not. (Well, to a degree. I continue to insist that this is grossly unfair to players needing to go through Tatooine as the quest and level.) The plague takes it too far. It could even be maintained, but done just ever so slightly differently to prevent the few problems it is causing.
I see the same few people reiterating over and over that they don't like it. Like someone earlier said, when WoW did something like this, there were so many angry threads. But right now, we have a handful of people repeating themselves, while contained in one thread.

Saahh
04.15.2012 , 11:39 PM | #504
This event is GREAT. A suprise bit of content to support already existing content. I remember similar events for the pre-Wrath launch in wow. NOW THAT WAS "lolgriefinglol".

Many ways to avoid being "lolgriefed" during this one. Thinking the developers are attacking your gameplay is pretty selfish. Enjoy a dynamic live event for once. Not all game developers have a pair to roll something like this out.

Hats of to you Bioware! More events like this please!

Skolops
04.15.2012 , 11:41 PM | #505
Quote: Originally Posted by Erimi View Post
I see the same few people reiterating over and over that they don't like it. Like someone earlier said, when WoW did something like this, there were so many angry threads. But right now, we have a handful of people repeating themselves, while contained in one thread.
It's also not the most active time of day for the forums, and I maintain that if this goes on more than a couple of days, you will start to see a tremendous number of complaints. Give it time. This will get old fast.

Erimi
04.15.2012 , 11:41 PM | #506
Quote: Originally Posted by natehinn View Post
Do any of you guys bickering have a life, I mean really? This is why I don't get on the forums, when I do, it's nothing but posts like this. Back and forth. Please close this.
Meh, I dunno about anyone else, but I'm chilling at home while tabbing back and forth. Responding to people on forums doesn't take much effort. And I personally find it interesting debating gameplay issues.

Ranaro
04.15.2012 , 11:43 PM | #507
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.
Oh man, that's such a serious threat.
-Vaaroth-
Sith Sorcerer

Reshals
04.15.2012 , 11:47 PM | #508
Rakghoul Plague and all the new pet content (orokeet, raklings, tauntauns) are all awesome stuff!

Do not remove the plague or the pets!

NinjaApacHe
04.15.2012 , 11:47 PM | #509
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

Hope they will decide to lose you as a customer. For sure you are not a valued one.... Grow up Bimbominkia.

halloandbill
04.16.2012 , 12:15 AM | #510
Quote: Originally Posted by Erimi View Post
That pretty much sums it up. And really, claiming that the people that are upset are the silent majority? I'm pretty sure the general tone around these forums on your typical day is more than enough to disprove that claim.