Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Who else is allured by Mako in the game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Who else is allured by Mako in the game?

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
04.15.2012 , 07:17 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by RikHar View Post
Mako, just like all the other female companions (Empire, anyway) are all scrawny and unattractive. Especially Mako. At least on Mass Effect some of the females there looked a whole lot better, but here?

Forget it!
I must disagree on behalf of my Agent and Halle Berry... err Raina Temple. Not scrawny. Not ugly. She's got it ALL goin' on!

Also, DS Jaesa isn't scrawny or ugly... She's just apenuts loony.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Kelzack's Avatar


Kelzack
04.15.2012 , 07:23 PM | #32
I liked Mako better in mass effect...Although she was hard to ride, she was powerful.

gibmachine's Avatar


gibmachine
04.15.2012 , 08:00 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by RikHar View Post
Mako, just like all the other female companions (Empire, anyway) are all scrawny and unattractive. Especially Mako. At least on Mass Effect some of the females there looked a whole lot better, but here?

Forget it!
Female body type 1 in general is kinda appaling in this game. Looks like <40kg tops.
The earth begins to rumble and your foes begin to tremble. You come and destruction comes with you.

Draanok

BlueSouthPike's Avatar


BlueSouthPike
04.15.2012 , 09:04 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelzack View Post
I liked Mako better in mass effect...Although she was hard to ride, she was powerful.
I am trying very, very hard not to be amused by that.....

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
04.15.2012 , 10:50 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Kelzack View Post
I liked Mako better in mass effect...Although she was hard to ride, she was powerful.
Best off road vehicle in any game.



Ever.




Seriously.




None better.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

Karkais's Avatar


Karkais
04.15.2012 , 10:56 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I only have one question... How THE HELL DID Broonmark even get on there??? He's frelling USELESS!!!
How in the blooming hell are Kaliyo and Kira under XALEK and KHEM? They totally pulled that chart out of their butts. That cant be a poll.

PS. Skadges opinion of the BH crew:
Spoiler
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

Captain_Zone's Avatar


Captain_Zone
04.15.2012 , 11:09 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
How in the blooming hell are Kaliyo and Kira under XALEK and KHEM? They totally pulled that chart out of their butts. That cant be a poll.

PS. Skadges opinion of the BH crew:
Spoiler
Skadge joins Broonmark on my "Completely Useless" list. Neither one of them has anything to contribute.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.