Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In Game Special event - Happening Now

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
In Game Special event - Happening Now
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DoctorStranglove
04.15.2012 , 07:23 PM | #391
Quote: Originally Posted by Dolcia View Post
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I cannot blow up. it has been over an hour. Any known fix?
Buy the vaccine.

Which isn't actually a vaccine.

GeorgZoeller
04.15.2012 , 07:34 PM | #392 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
I don't know if this is a bug or what, but I cannot blow up. it has been over an hour. Any known fix?
Please note that switching areas, etc. will reset the timer on the plague's current phase. So if you keep travelling, you ward off the progress of the plague.

Rutrict
04.15.2012 , 07:37 PM | #393
Quote: Originally Posted by TJemegency View Post
Did you confirm the title? If I don't get it due to a bug (heard people killed all 3 bosses, got nothing), can I open a ticket and not look like a fool?
Bioware CS can't grant titles. You're screwed. I have been bugged out on Soa Nightmare / Karagga Nightmare titles and they told me to just redo the fights.... So don't expect help from BioWare here.. or ever. They're useless, don't waste your time asking them for anything.
[Assassins of Sion] - 50 Sith Juggernaut - Xodric - Lament Configuration
SWtOR: CE Pre-Order

Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
No, it's just an opinion. People disagreeing with someone's opinion is not flaming nor is it trolling. It's called discussion.

Dolcia
04.15.2012 , 07:37 PM | #394
Quote: Originally Posted by DoctorStranglove View Post
Buy the vaccine.

Which isn't actually a vaccine.
I did. And cleared myself. Got re-infected from a player. Went Feverish. Waited ... waited ... waited .... nada. I have used the vaccine 3x now in 2 hours and I just won't pop. *shrug* Driving me insane - can't get the DNA samples.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

FSA_shadow
04.15.2012 , 07:51 PM | #395
I did. And cleared myself. Got re-infected from a player. Went Feverish. Waited ... waited ... waited .... nada. I have used the vaccine 3x now in 2 hours and I just won't pop. *shrug* Driving me insane - can't get the DNA samples.
Just kill youself when feverish. Still counts.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me

Dolcia
04.15.2012 , 07:51 PM | #396
Update: I vaccinated myself and then went and manually got infected by a rakghoul - not another player, a rakghoul in Tatooine - and then I finally moved through all the phases and blew up.
Evil is a word used by the ignorant and the weak. The dark side is about survival. It's about unleashing your inner power. It glorifies the strength of the individual.

Screaming_Ziva
04.15.2012 , 07:53 PM | #397
Have they said how long the event will last? Today? A couple days? A week?

jrabomber
04.15.2012 , 08:00 PM | #398
I'm going to guess that it'll last for a week.

Starts Sunday and ends Saturday. That's what I think at least.

It would be pointless to have daily quests if it's just for one day and they wouldn't do that.

United_Strafes
04.15.2012 , 08:07 PM | #399
Where is the screen at to start in Anchorhead for Rep, saw the other 2 things but can't find the screen

Archangalus
04.15.2012 , 08:08 PM | #400
Quote: Originally Posted by United_Strafes View Post
Where is the screen at to start in Anchorhead for Rep, saw the other 2 things but can't find the screen
Look at the Exit/Entrance of the starport ;P
"Lasst mich durch, ich bin Heiler"