dark and light

DarthMalies

No..

DS and LS should not be faction-specific, Dark Siders do not specifically belong in the Empire and LS don't specifically belong in the Republic. That's what is cool about the game, you can be a Sith and still be gray-light in alignment and demeanor. Your character defaults to changing the Empire for the better, not wanting to defect to the Republic.

its a dark jedi thing imo

Except that even a dark Jedi may not actually want to serve or further the Empire. Just because they are willing to follow paths light Jedi may consider wrong in order to achieve their goals does not mean their goals are automatically at odds with the Republic's goals.

this is some what in the game, there or story lines where if your a Sith and go light side, it make "named" quest that much harder, I remaber doing this once with my IA going LS and then going OMG I am soooooo dead!!! same thing for Jedi who go Dark side

Except that even a dark Jedi may not actually want to serve or further the Empire. Just because they are willing to follow paths light Jedi may consider wrong in order to achieve their goals does not mean their goals are automatically at odds with the Republic's goals.

Enter: Draykos Solrac.:cool: