Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Prepare to Be Blown Away

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Prepare to Be Blown Away

Torcer
04.15.2012 , 06:44 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Humankeg View Post
Prepare to be blow away(again)....... with patch 1.2".

?
In fairness, my PT is "blown away" in less than 3 secs with patch 1.2, so he is technically right. Unfortunately, I wasn't quite prepared, I blame the stun lock.

rjkishida
04.15.2012 , 06:46 PM | #22
OP+1. i shouldn't be surprised really. they screwed up Illum. they screwed up warzones now. next big change will blow me away all right. it will blow me away to another game.

VegaPhone
04.15.2012 , 06:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by CrunkShizzle View Post
quality>quantity
This is not a high school project and the work of one person limited to thier new access to a new project assigned in thier new class.

We are talking about a group of professionals who have been doing this for years, have played games before doing this for years, and have access to a ton load of quality ideas.

See the difference?

The only thing a dev team has to do is basically make sure the idea on paper can work with the engine, and is balanced with testing for the classes. This does take time, but it should not limit quantity by a huge margin.

Darth_Eminok
04.15.2012 , 07:07 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by oceansofmars View Post
They were right. The changes blew!
Yep... it all blew away what TOR was supposed to be... like a sandstorm.

(Oh wait... sandstorms don't exist on tatooine in TOR Shame on you!
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Darth_Eminok
04.15.2012 , 07:09 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by rjkishida View Post
OP+1. i shouldn't be surprised really. they screwed up Illum. they screwed up warzones now. next big change will blow me away all right. it will blow me away to another game.
Yeah... I actually feel like calling up Trion to reactivate my sub to RIFT and get back to me Cleric.

Now that's a polished game!
<---LEGION OF SHADOWS--->
"Your future lies with us."
http://legionofshadowsguild.enjin.com/home

Zyillo
04.15.2012 , 07:09 PM | #26
James "Best PvP Team" Ohlen
I have been playing for a month. I deserve a level 50, full Battlemaster gear and the epic mount that you looted from Soa. I will get this all in 1.2 because I am the 99%

KrackenOne
04.15.2012 , 07:13 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Rageon_Vart View Post
I'd go back to SWG but they killed it because they knew no one would leave that 10 year old busted *** game for this POS
It had better PvP than this, way better.
I see I have "fans"
Pubs: Prophecy of the Five: Kråcken, Forester, Korvela, Spaceba'r, Disconnected Fatman: Åcë, Ziggystårdust Port Nowhere: Dumptruck
IMPs: Fatman: Ååå Prophecy of the Five: Tyrená, Bela'Vistal

Krenzik
04.15.2012 , 07:14 PM | #28
I was sure blown away by getting chainstunned with a full resolve bar, and having all the strategy removed from pvp, as well as any incentive to get better.

I was certainly in awe of how they basically tried to repair a flatscreen tv with a hammer.
XIII - The 13th Tribe - - The Fatman Server
Neurok - Marauder/Lygia - Jug/Tyranee - Merc

Kleve
04.15.2012 , 07:15 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by KrackenOne View Post
It had better PvP than this, way better.
I dunno, watching certain posters try to make a point and mods trying to do their job has been pretty entertaining. Isn't that PVP?

Kleve
04.15.2012 , 07:16 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Krenzik View Post
I was sure blown away by getting chainstunned with a full resolve bar, and having all the strategy removed from pvp, as well as any incentive to get better.

I was certainly in awe of how they basically tried to repair a flatscreen tv with a hammer.
Welcome to SWTOR 1.2! Now with MOAR DERP!