Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

HeavensAgent
04.15.2012 , 06:39 PM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by terminova View Post
Then those players should go ASK the other person if they mind. Just because there's a quest does not mean one should run around infecting people who don't want to participate: go find people who WANT to participate. It's called courtesy, it's not that hard of a concept to understand.
Then you'd have them waiting around for 30 minutes for you to pop. Yeah, that's simply not happening.

The mission is designed in a way that promotes this type of activity. It's intentional. It's a plague.

mothear
04.15.2012 , 06:39 PM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by ekwalizer View Post
So now, your quest is impeding the gameplay of others.
Sorry I don't understand how this impedes anyone's game play. I have not yet logged in but as I understand it you may be killed, rez on the spot and have something to sell on the GTN, with no death penalty. Also a level 10 can afford 2k for 6 hours immunity, sorry, and in that 6 hours you will earn another 10k.

Kaphik
04.15.2012 , 06:40 PM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by Caspian_Rho View Post
Quarentine Zone was an abomination.... Maybe it's about time bioware realised they're developing for a Star Wars game not WOW or some piss poor zombie BS rip-off title. Rubbish quest and for a first content update??

I bet the devs play WOW constantly just because they're so bereft of any actual Star Wars knoweledge or input.

Hey do remeber that bit in the movies with all the zombies and aliens affecting people with a disease?? no I don't either.... the only infection here is the disease that BW are pushing on Star Wars fans.

Remember that part in the movies where the Old Repub---OHWAIT NO you didn't because this is set a few thousand years before the movies!!

Final_Fantasy
04.15.2012 , 06:41 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Caspian_Rho View Post
Hey do remeber that bit in the movies with all the zombies and aliens affecting people with a disease?? no I don't either.... the only infection here is the disease that BW are pushing on Star Wars fans.
Hey, remember that bit where EVERYTHING from the EU wasn't in the movies!? Yea, me neither.

Just sit back and enjoy some exploding goodness.
Level 50 Sith Assassin - Sunshadow - The Shadowlands

"Would you like some Cheese with your Whine?"

Bowtuk
04.15.2012 , 06:41 PM | #115
I love it. It's like Fleet pass roulette.

ZORG
04.15.2012 , 06:41 PM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by jhartel View Post
I am going to fleet with all my characters and blowing up tonight! DNA's that sell for 20K a piece? HELLLLOOO!

Also, I don't know the quest details and I am on a 12 hour shift here at work (5 hours left) can anyone give me the details?
Do they sell to venders at that price?
Fear leads to Anger
Anger leads to hate
HATE leads to suffering

jhartel
04.15.2012 , 06:41 PM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaphik View Post
Remember that part in the movies where the Old Repub---OHWAIT NO you didn't because this is set a few thousand years before the movies!!
I remember Rhakghouls from KoTOR though, nasty and EXACTLY LIKE THIS IN EVERY WAY.

BioWare is re-upping something they created. No harm done to me.
AN OLD HOPE | The Bastion Thall | Montief | Týr | Loghain
THE SITH INQUISITION | Ajunta Pall Nokrt | Fédéric
Mandalore the Indomitable Cephi | Celriador

Elhanan
04.15.2012 , 06:42 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkulous View Post
If you want solo pve, don't play an mmo.
I see. So my investment into the same game to play as I wish is not as worth as much because it differs from others. Got it.

Nice to see that other opinions besides the one's owned personally have no merit unless they match.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -
Edmund Burke

Grief Free Play 12-20-11

DarkFireShadow
04.15.2012 , 06:42 PM | #119
how to you infect people?

Kaphik
04.15.2012 , 06:42 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by jhartel View Post
I remember Rhakghouls from KoTOR though, nasty and EXACTLY LIKE THIS IN EVERY WAY.

BioWare is re-upping something they created. No harm done to me.
You are making way too much sense for these forums. I like you.