Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

Claymaniac
04.15.2012 , 06:00 PM | #61
Are you kidding me OP? This is one of the best things Bioware has done. Tatooine has come alive with people. Large scale world PvP is happening.

Hate to say this, but go play a single player game if you want to be 100% in control of the game and what happens in it.
Skeksis: Jedi Sage on Prophecy of the Five. P5 FTW!!!

Jestunhi
04.15.2012 , 06:01 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinator View Post
Well fine i'll use that vaccine stuff! AND THROW A *********** HISSY FIT BECAUSE I gosh darn CAN ****ER!

DEAL WITH IT!
Like I said, either way is fine.

I'm perfectly happy for you to have a hissy fit if you think that's the best solution.
Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.

H-aTreD
04.15.2012 , 06:03 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
It's people like you that ruin so much fun for a LOT of people who are enjoying and having fun. You're probably the same person who cried to BW that the Party Bomb/Instigator was annoying too. Get over it or go play WoW with all the other kids ->

Vraelan
04.15.2012 , 06:03 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
If 2k is THAT much of a burden for you, i'll loan it to you!
Giradda the Hutt refugee on The Shadowlands
50 Sentinel / 11 Juggernaut
22 Sage / 26 Assassin
12 Vanguard / 10 Bounty Hunter

palacious
04.15.2012 , 06:03 PM | #65
I imagine someone in Bioware is laughing at your post, I've not had this much fun in a MMO since pre LK in WoW. Grow a pair and have some fun! Tatooine has come alive and not only PvP, but the Heroic world boss which is a great coming together of different guilds. Bioware, I applaud you!

terminova
04.15.2012 , 06:04 PM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Jestunhi View Post
You realize that there's a quest to infect people?
Then those players should go ASK the other person if they mind. Just because there's a quest does not mean one should run around infecting people who don't want to participate: go find people who WANT to participate. It's called courtesy, it's not that hard of a concept to understand.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!

eldelphia
04.15.2012 , 06:06 PM | #67
I just wanted to say how AWESOME today has been ingame. Announcements kicked off on fleet, then the newscast thing popped. All these new NPCs popped. Hints of a disaster. We went down to Tatooine, found a bunch of new stuff. Killed a new world boss, did a bunch of disaster-related dailies and then kicked butt in PVP a ton and infected loads of people there.

I now own a Rakghoul pet and it was a complete surprise of a day which went down a storm with about 30 people I know across a couple of guilds.

Awesome! Please do NOT stop doing this kind of thing.

It's easy to lose the plague status. Either buy the med or just wait til you die... The reason why people are infecting others is that there's a quest. Also, every time you die from the plague, you get 5 more DNA towards the amount you need for the new items. Including teh Rakghoul pet and the black/green crystals.
Mexi [Sage] ~ Ari'th [Scoundrel] ~ Eldy [Commando]
Formerly ICE Breaker now Corellian Run - Drunken Jedi Masters

cp_signal
04.15.2012 , 06:07 PM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzras View Post
Show us where that mean old rakghoul touched you.

LOL, I just pictured him pointing and QQ'ing at a picture of a rakghoul

Bobinator
04.15.2012 , 06:08 PM | #69
Nice to see Bioware blatantly copying a superior MMO.
As of right now, i'm rash free.

Fomby
04.15.2012 , 06:08 PM | #70
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobinator View Post
Fun for some...trolling for others.

Im not even gonna try and play until this WoTLK event copy is taken off because honestly im trying to *********** RP and I dont need some ******e to come up and infect me because HERP DERP

Sarcasm? I cant tell.

Wouldn't this event give you even more things to RP with? I fail to see how it's bad.