Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My one beef with legacy

Forgon
04.13.2012 , 01:50 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by darkjedibn View Post
Here is the only thing that rubs me the wrong way about legacy. In the legacy tree you can make an alt a child. So let say i have a Jedi knight main and i decided to role another Jedi knight alt (crazy example i know but shows my point). So if my new jedi knight alt is a child of my main then what makes sense about a child going through the same story as my main did? It doesn't make any sense to me. From a timeframe stand point this just screws up the stories like crazy. I'm not even a roleplayer in game and this mess up my lore love just a wii bit.
As an rp-er myself, I just don't use BW's story as it restricts my own story a bit too much. I use it as a skeleton, (My SI rpc was a slave like the SI I play in SWTOR but they only share a personality after that).

The legacy tree (if you rolled several same class alts) is to have that family tree be an existing in-game mechanic to help portray your rp story.

Now if only they could also add a system that would allow other players to be part of your legacy tree and you could set up a link between trees. (That would create some interesting roleplaying trees between alts and stuff).
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

Iwih
04.15.2012 , 05:34 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Dayshadow View Post
That is biologically impossible.

It would require unnatural sith alchemy. The kind of stuff that breed the human-sith hybrids. Humans, Zabrak and Tw'lek are completely alien to each other. They cannot hop in bed and procreate. It would be like a hutt and a koala bear having kids.

The new species someone made up for a kids cartoon would have happened sometime after TOR. Darth Maul was a zabrak before someone thought it would be cool to say he was something else and he died after his fight with Oi-wan until somebody thought it woudl be cool if he survived being chopped in half and dropped down a bottomless pit. LOL. And rather or not it's "canon" is debateable. That page even claims that lady from that Battle of Endor movie back in the 80's was a nightsister. Ha! Now the force allows people to shapeshift into animals? Like I said, the whole canon business is debateable.
Here's the thing i don't like it some times ether, but any thing in the cartoon is approved directly by George Lucas. So it makes it more cannon most of SW lore.

And i think most people forget the FI part of Sicfi.

eldisper
04.15.2012 , 06:00 PM | #43
Is it possible to marry one of my companions especially as a jedi , well actually it would be kind of cool to marry for instance my real wife and produce virtual children etc,
Order,stength,power and compassion. Join now, New and pros are welcome, family friendly . I am 45 yrs old arrrrrrrg