Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

Cataphractone
04.15.2012 , 05:35 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Elhanan View Post
Somewhat agree with the OP. While I do not mind the storyline, those purposely infecting others, and forcing them to spend resources for a temp fix seem to border on Griefing those that play solo, PvE, etc.

This may be nothing to many, but it cost my lowbie a 1/3 of his available funds for a temp fix because some idiot wants to play terrorist.
If 2000 credits is a lot to your character, die and leave the fleet and go level.
Cata-phract: Jedi Shadow
Cataphract: Operative
Catafett: Powertech

tloops
04.15.2012 , 05:35 PM | #32
you should be thanking them for infecting you..everytime you die you get 5 dna.
TOR...the best single player game on the market

tloops
04.15.2012 , 05:37 PM | #33
you can jump off the fleet platform and kill yourself,it goes away then
TOR...the best single player game on the market

Cmder-Shepard
04.15.2012 , 05:38 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by tloops View Post

Perhaps some people don't want to die and get the 5 dna? I logged in with my Sith assassin level 12 and got infected, don't have the money on that character to buy the stim to protect. Lucky a nice person gave me 6 stims to stop it. I can see it's a fun little thing but people should have some respect for those not interested in it.
"I'm just a simple man, trying to make his way in the universe"
Formly Skieth - Joined: Dec 2008

halloandbill
04.15.2012 , 05:38 PM | #35
Somewhat agree with the OP. While I do not mind the storyline, those purposely infecting others, and forcing them to spend resources for a temp fix seem to border on Griefing those that play solo, PvE, etc.

This may be nothing to many, but it cost my lowbie a 1/3 of his available funds for a temp fix because some idiot wants to play terrorist.
Frankly, I'm shocked it took a few hours before people started complaining.

The thing is, you don't take death penalty when you explode. Therefore, explode accept your revive at the spot and continue on. It's not like you're losing an hour of your time or anything.

You don't need the antidote.

moowart
04.15.2012 , 05:39 PM | #36
loosen up a little..like omg its something better to do then sit at the gtn or wait for dungeons and wzs ...
If I have offended you with my opinion, you should hear the ones I keep to myself!

Lundli
04.15.2012 , 05:39 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by tloops View Post
Indeed, while I get why some doesn't like it I'm happy everytime I go splat because it's free event currency.

HeavensAgent
04.15.2012 , 05:41 PM | #38
Except that's it's both supported and encouraged. Infecting others in this way is the objective of a mission.

Alilynn
04.15.2012 , 05:42 PM | #39
I'm glad that the game was made completely for the OP, and it is all about him and his narrow mindedness....

I was just listening a podcast that was talking about this, and how gamers and there narrow mindedness is at the very least annoying to everyone....

Seriously people need realize that just because YOU don't like it, it doesn't speak for everyone, and your whining crybaby I'm gonna quit....is no better than a child having a temper tantrum...really think about what you people are doing....

Jestunhi
04.15.2012 , 05:42 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
"QQ people are standing together in fleet to get items that are no better (stats wise) than I can get by other means!

FIX IT OR I QUIT!"

Quote: Originally Posted by AlyxDinas View Post
Jestunhi's responses might be just about the the most asinine and pigheaded responses I've ever read on a forum.