Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove the rakghoul plague now

Humankeg
04.15.2012 , 05:15 PM | #11
Even though this is a blantant copy of the zombie plague from WoW, I will say that zombie plauge was IMMENSELY FUN. People that cried about it were the idiots that want to play an MMO but for some reason exclude the MM part of it out of their gaming.

If you want to not worry about other players interfering wiht your gaming in any manner, play a single player game.

Lundli
04.15.2012 , 05:16 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Owsley View Post
You sure complain a lot for someone that's an "Advanced Tactical Warrior."
Old man with cane: Get off my lawn!!!

Fizbanic
04.15.2012 , 05:17 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.

The players are the ones that are forcing you into this and costing you 2k not BW. Also hard to foresee everything that a player would do to just agravate others.

Now knowing this maybe BW should put in the game were someone infected cannot get on fleet or off the planet until they are cured. Something along the lines "Due to the rampant spread of the infection all ports leading off the planet are closed until you are clean of this infection".
ThyBountyHunter Mercenary Bounty Hunter
Conclave Atrum Empire Guild | Conclave Lumen Republic Guild

metalgearyoda
04.15.2012 , 05:18 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by -Slaughterhouse- View Post
I load into the Fleet, and a whole bunch of people are standing at the load in spot, infecting everyone, who goes to the Fleet, and it cost 2k for the stim, to remove it for 6 hours. If this is a joke, it isn't funny, and its a little late, from april fools day.

I will not be paying, to play a game, that forces stupid stuff like this on players.

Please remove this, if you want to continue to have me, as a customer.

Some like it, but i think its completely out of line.
Grow up.

This is what world events are all about.
Ganking leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to pvp.
The Swtor forum attracts trolls because the forums are more fun than raiding dragon soul.
Complaining is the new meta game.

TalkingDinosaur
04.15.2012 , 05:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundli View Post
Old man with cane: Get off my lawn!!!
You forgot: *shaking hand furiously in the air*
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Darkulous
04.15.2012 , 05:20 PM | #16
This is probably the same guy that complains there's nothing to do.
Ebon Hawk
Imperial
Bobba'Fat - BH

Owsley
04.15.2012 , 05:20 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Fizbanic View Post
The players are the ones that are forcing you into this and costing you 2k not BW. Also hard to foresee everything that a player would do to just agravate others.

Now knowing this maybe BW should put in the game were someone infected cannot get on fleet or off the planet until they are cured. Something along the lines "Due to the rampant spread of the infection all ports leading off the planet are closed until you are clean of this infection".
Actually I was hoping it flagged them red so you could kill them on sight, just like the "sprecial order" recommends.

Rynis
04.15.2012 , 05:20 PM | #18
I agree, this is a pretty fun event. It was a total surprise to me when I logged in and I loved it!
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

illgot
04.15.2012 , 05:24 PM | #19
let yourself get infected, 20 minutes later you blow up, 1 minute later you sell each DNA for 20k each.

HeavensAgent
04.15.2012 , 05:24 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Fizbanic View Post
Well, in fairness their simply completing their mission parameters, as determined by the designers. So it is Bioware that's responsible.

But come on! It's an event. Have a little fun. Go get infected yourself and return to the Fleet. Explode all over them in return. It's only around for a limited time, so enjoy yourself.