Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Artifice Schematics almost a slap in the face

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
New Artifice Schematics almost a slap in the face

Caelrie
04.15.2012 , 02:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by kaboro View Post
If items similar to crafted are available at vendors, then items similar to raid loot should be available at npc vendors too.
Right after it starts taking 8 to 16 people working together to make crafted stuff. Crafting is pretty much a solo thing, which makes it different. Lots of other things you can get through soloing are available on vendors too.

lexiekaboom
04.15.2012 , 03:03 PM | #12
Couldn't agree with the OP more.

It just like in real life, I have this thing that costs me about $100 to make that I could sell to people, but what the point? They are already buying the same thing for someone else for $10,000. Someone who will never, regardless of what I do, lower his price.

I mean I guess I COULD sell it for $9,000 and then everyone would buy from me and I would make like $8,900 ever time someone buys one ... but ...

HOLY CRAP WHY AM I COMPLAINING??????

kaboro
04.15.2012 , 03:08 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
Right after it starts taking 8 to 16 people working together to make crafted stuff. Crafting is pretty much a solo thing, which makes it different. Lots of other things you can get through soloing are available on vendors too.
So in your opinion whats the point of investing time and effort (not to mention credits) in crafting when you can get same items faster and cheaper from quests, comendations, light/dark vendors, etc.

CorellianWannabe
04.15.2012 , 03:14 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
Never needed to raid for crafting materials I take it?